What bugs you the MOST in the dog section?

Alright, let's hear some well-earned complaints. After answering/seeing so many questions, what bothers you the most here in the dog section? Which questions drive you insane?People who refuse to provide medical care?Wannabe breeders?People who insist…

What bugs you the MOST in the dog section?

Alright, let's hear some well-earned complaints. After answering/seeing so many questions, what bothers you the most here in the dog section? Which questions drive you insane?People who refuse to provide medical care?Wannabe breeders?People who insist…...
    General Dog Discussions : What bugs you the MOST in the dog section?...

• i have to say the ignorant pet owners that are rude to those who ask honest questions. pet over population we ALL know is a problem but WHY take it out on a 15 yr. old that doesn't know why their cat is howling, or their dog is bleeding. they need to come off their high horse. thanks for asking.

• 3 things! And not in any particular order...1. I WANT TO BREED MY DOG HOW!?!?2. MY DOG IS SICK, WHAT SHOULD I DO!!?3. ANTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH "POO" MIX OR "MINI" OR DESIGNER!!!Wow, I feel much better now...

• What bothers me the most is how rude people can be.. I understand that some question may sound like a stupid question to ask..but some people really don't know and I hate how rude people are to answer. Personally I think unless someone has said something rude and mean to you you shoudl always answer nicely. And if you feel they need to be eductated better in the process then do so but do so in a way that will actually get them to listen...If you always answer rude then they won't take your advice

• People who think that just because their dog is a different breed than another that they cannot use the same way to train it to do any number of things.People who think a vet can look into the monitor and give a diagnosis of their precious's dripping orafice.Then the byb that say they are no such thing.Hybrid vigor.and the HUMF screw you crowd that even if you help them they tell you to bite it... its like gesh, you asked...

• How so many people know very little about dogs before getting one. A majority of the questions I read make me realize why animals shelters are so full. People get a puppy and think it's going to train itself and when it doesn't...off to the shelter.

• ALL OF THE ABOVE........and questions like.....are Pitbulls bad or whats the most dangerous breed ?......WAKE UP PEOPLE no bad dogs just bad owners !!!!!!!.......wow thanx for that !!!

• The people who refuse to get proper medical care for their dogs has to be by far the thing that irritates me the most.*I can't afford a vet*How do I breed my dog*My dog is pregnant - what do I do now*How do I convince my mom/dad/parents to let me have a dog*What should I name my dog

• bothers me the most....."don't tell me to take him to the vet because_____." i.e. I can't afford it. Its closed. its a holiday.....the list could really go on and on. If you don't want /can't afford to take your pet to the vet then give him to someone who will. would they deny medical care to their kid or themselves. Yeah I think that's what bugs me most.......

• I really get my hackles up when I read questions from people who either won't take their dog to the vets or say they can't afford it. Why the heck do they have the animal then??? We didn't have Christmas last year because my dog had rock removal at the tune of $1200 - So what. A dog's life or a MP3 player...hmmm let me think..... They just don't think - what if it were them???

• What MY MUTT is a RARE breed have you ever heard of a cockerdoodleman? Dont tell me that its not cause she is! and I cant afford to take her to the vet you should be able to tell me how to care for my dog here... you have the experience. And if i want to breed my dog that is my right. And if she was white I would give her pink lemonade and make her pink and she likes chocolate also. I also am going to breed her to a small dog to make a tea cup cause i know they are real! Dont tell me I cant!Answer your question? I am tired of the I think my dog is preggers how can i tell? if she is i am happy! *yuk*Or actually pick any of the lame medical ones, or the pregnant ones or the dress my dog ones or on and on and on. My favorite is starting to be the ones about what to name my new puppy. I still like fifi and lita... come on people dont you like my names?edit: people that cant take the stick out of their ... mouth and have a scense of humor... wow people you know sometime you can just laugh.. everyone needs a break from the seriouse. If I was serious and did not play sometimes I would cry with all the questions on here. A joke is just that If you dont like it dont answer it for one, for two stop the ridiculous thumbs down... ITS MY OPINION! My thumbs down fairy can only give me one!Edit: People accusing others of doing things when they did not do it. NOT that childish.

• All the smart asses who think they know it all .And are rude every time they answer..Then turn around and are hypocrites..And then they holler why not google it..Hell if we googled it what would the holier than thou answer..Alot of rude people here..THEY SAY THEY WANT TO EDUCATE WHEN ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS BE HATEFUL AND RUDE,,,

• what bugs me the most is when people ask questions, (like myself) and get hurtful rude answers from people who are trying to 'control' all dogs/breeders/etc. .... Oh, and the person who has the name "BYB's love SATAN!" You need to worry about yourself, not controlling others! Some people may be uneducated, but maybe that's why they're asking question!EDIT- Thx Halo! ;)

• people who are asking advise on what to do with thier sick or injured dogs instead of just taking it to a vet in the first place. when you break your arm do you ask people if you should go to the doctor or just ride it out.

• It's hard to choose. I think the one bothers me the most is backyard breeders who still think they are responsible breeders. That's very sickening. They are ones should be responsible for the pet overpopulation.

• when people try n tell EVERYONE that they HAVE to get their pet spayed/neutered...i agree if u cant responsible that u should...but however...i have an 8 year old dog that is not spayed and has NEVER had puppies and never will...because i am a responsible owner and dont allow that to happen.