What is the best brand to use for eye problems on a dog?

I have a chihuahua and he's 3 years old and he got into a little fight with my other chihuahua and I think that my other dog has scratched his eye on accident. Is there any drops I can buy tht will help with his irritation???

I have a chihuahua and he's 3 years old and he got into a little fight with my other chihuahua and I think that my other dog has scratched his eye on accident. Is there any drops I can buy tht will help with his irritation???...
    General Dog Discussions : What is the best brand to use for eye problems on a dog?...

• What is the best brand to use for eye problems on a dog?

What is the best brand to use for eye problems on a dog? General Dog Discussions
      I have a chihuahua and he's 3 years old and he got into a little fight with my other chihuahua and I think that my other dog has scratched his eye on accident. Is there any drops I can buy tht will help with his irritation???

What is the best brand to use for eye problems on a dog? General Dog Discussions
    • When it comes to the eyes, you need to get him to a vet. If the cornea is scratched, the vet may be able to help him if you don't delay. The dog can easily sustain and infection from being scratched in the eye. If it is not treated with antibiotics, the dog will go blind in that eye.Please don't follow any recommendations given to you on Y/A regarding how to treat an eye injury. Many people responding on her are young children who often don't know which end of the dog gets the food. You DON'T risk you dog's sight - you get him to a professional.The eye MUST first be examined to determine the extent of the injury and then treated appropriately - BY A VET! Again, don't delay - the longer you wait the greater the extent of damage.