How long does it take for a dog's nipples to recede after pregnancy?

I have a shelter dog that I adopted a month ago. We found that she was spayed while pregnant two three weeks before we got her. She still has prominent nipples like a pregnant female. Will they recede?

I have a shelter dog that I adopted a month ago. We found that she was spayed while pregnant two three weeks before we got her. She still has prominent nipples like a pregnant female. Will they recede?...
    General Dog Discussions : How long does it take for a dog's nipples to recede after pregnancy?...

• How long does it take for a dog's nipples to recede after pregnancy?

How long does it take for a dog's nipples to recede after pregnancy? General Dog Discussions
      I have a shelter dog that I adopted a month ago. We found that she was spayed while pregnant two three weeks before we got her. She still has prominent nipples like a pregnant female. Will they recede?

How long does it take for a dog's nipples to recede after pregnancy? General Dog Discussions
    • It could take anywhere from weeks to months. It really depends on the dog. She could carry her "litter" for a long time, but it does take time.Once a dam is pregnant, the nipple usually stay larger than a dog who'e never been pregnant before.