Would u kill a person if they tried to kill your dog for no reason?

There was an old man im Milford not to long ago. He let his best friend his dog out to pee. He hears kids laughing, goes out and they cut the dog real bad.

Would u kill a person if they tried to kill your dog for no reason?

There was an old man im Milford not to long ago. He let his best friend his dog out to pee. He hears kids laughing, goes out and they cut the dog real bad....
    General Dog Discussions : Would u kill a person if they tried to kill your dog for no reason?...

• well un like most ppl i dont care about people like i do animals so yea i'd beat the living hell out of the person then i'd steal theyre dogs and keep themun like certain people i could NEVER kill a animal thats just curel that cant defend themselfs >:[

• Actually, one of my dogs was murdered, just days after my neighbor's dogs were murdered. Anti-freez. The neighbor on the other side of road did it, we knew it! No proof. If I was that old man, if his dog can recover, he needs to be with him. Is his dog ok?I wanted to bring them great harm! I wished them dead. I don't think I could kill someone unless I felt a life was in danger. If I'd caught them poisoning my dog, Spyder, he might have had a chance to live... and they might not.

• Yes. I believe in an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. My dogs life mean as much to me as the life of my father. Just because it comes from a different species doesn't make it's life less equal. "Life is life - whether in a cat, or dog or man. There is no difference there between a cat or a man. The idea of difference is a human conception for man's own advantage."Sri Aurobindo"To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being. The more helpless the creature, the more that it is entitled to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "-Mahatma Gandhi

• Yeah, it is your duty to kill these type of individuals. Those who intentionally murder the helpless (such as animals and people) are sociopaths and should be exterminated at every opportunity. We should all hope to be present for such an opportunity to rid these people from society.