how to train my old dog?

so i have a 3 yr. old lab-aire dog, mixed bred of airedale terrier and a labrador retriever. how can i train it to do tricks if it loves to sleep all day. how can i make him active?

how to train my old dog?

so i have a 3 yr. old lab-aire dog, mixed bred of airedale terrier and a labrador retriever. how can i train it to do tricks if it loves to sleep all day. how can i make him active?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : how to train my old dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how to train my old dog?

how to train my old dog? Dog Breed Discussions
      so i have a 3 yr. old lab-aire dog, mixed bred of airedale terrier and a labrador retriever. how can i train it to do tricks if it loves to sleep all day. how can i make him active?

how to train my old dog?

how to train my old dog? Dog Breed Discussions
    • 3 year old is not old...my dog is same age as yours..it works fine...but it getting slow... and need a lot of patient1) train before feeding him...2) prepare greater treat.. since your dog loves to sleep...try to bring him a walk... or exercise..~~~DON'T EVER HIT HIM IF HE MAKES MISTAKEmake sure the dog is getting fun...praise or give him a toy or treat when he get it correctly