How can I help a congested dog breath better?

He has an upper respiratory infection and he keeps vomiting better. I know we're going to have to put him down but i have to convince my mom otherwise. He's 11 years old and has food allergies. He can't even hold water down he's vomiting so much, and is…

He has an upper respiratory infection and he keeps vomiting better. I know we're going to have to put him down but i have to convince my mom otherwise. He's 11 years old and has food allergies. He can't even hold water down he's vomiting so much, and is…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I help a congested dog breath better?...

• How can I help a congested dog breath better?

How can I help a congested dog breath better? General Dog Discussions
      He has an upper respiratory infection and he keeps vomiting better. I know we're going to have to put him down but i have to convince my mom otherwise. He's 11 years old and has food allergies. He can't even hold water down he's vomiting so much, and is basically starving to death, and refuses to eat anything. Is there any way to at least help him breath? The vet gave him two shots of antibiotics that don't seem to be helping any, and we're also giving him metrication for it.

How can I help a congested dog breath better? General Dog Discussions