Witch of this dog breeds can adapt to warm weather:Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Kurdish Kangal or Akbash Dog?

I am studying the possibility of bringing the breed to my country. The average weather in my country is between 70f - 80f, with the nights being cooler. Witch of this dog breeds can adapt better to this weather?

Witch of this dog breeds can adapt to warm weather:Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Kurdish Kangal or Akbash Dog?

I am studying the possibility of bringing the breed to my country. The average weather in my country is between 70f - 80f, with the nights being cooler. Witch of this dog breeds can adapt better to this weather?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Witch of this dog breeds can adapt to warm weather:Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Kurdish Kangal or Akbash Dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Witch of this dog breeds can adapt to warm weather:Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Kurdish Kangal or Akbash Dog?

Witch of this dog breeds can adapt to warm weather:Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Kurdish Kangal or Akbash Dog? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am studying the possibility of bringing the breed to my country. The average weather in my country is between 70f - 80f, with the nights being cooler. Witch of this dog breeds can adapt better to this weather?

Witch of this dog breeds can adapt to warm weather:Anatolian Shepherd Dog, Kurdish Kangal or Akbash Dog? Dog Breed Discussions