Hi, I am going to xiamen and I am taking my dog with me, will I find any dog friendly apartment?

do they let you to keep dogs in xiamen university dorms? Is it difficult to be a dog owner in xiamen?I have already searched and found pet friendly hotels and kennels in xiamen, I am only worried about long term accomadation and the overall environment.…

Hi, I am going to xiamen and I am taking my dog with me, will I find any dog friendly apartment?

do they let you to keep dogs in xiamen university dorms? Is it difficult to be a dog owner in xiamen?I have already searched and found pet friendly hotels and kennels in xiamen, I am only worried about long term accomadation and the overall environment.…...
    General Dog Discussions : Hi, I am going to xiamen and I am taking my dog with me, will I find any dog friendly apartment?...

• Hi, I am going to xiamen and I am taking my dog with me, will I find any dog friendly apartment?

Hi, I am going to xiamen and I am taking my dog with me, will I find any dog friendly apartment? General Dog Discussions
      do they let you to keep dogs in xiamen university dorms? Is it difficult to be a dog owner in xiamen?I have already searched and found pet friendly hotels and kennels in xiamen, I am only worried about long term accomadation and the overall environment. I also tried calling the admin office several times, they simply don't pick up the phone.

Hi, I am going to xiamen and I am taking my dog with me, will I find any dog friendly apartment? General Dog Discussions
    • This is a global forum, so I don't know how many people would know the answer.I would ask the Admin at Xiamen Univ. just what their rules are regarding animals. Just being logical I would think they would NOT allow dogs or any pets in dorms. Let us know what you find out.

• I think you need to contact the university don't you? Thats a hell of a long way to travel with a dog? Will you be spending 365 days a year there or going home for the holidays - where will the dog go then?