Is it against the law for my dog to poop on public property but not my cat?

I take my cat and dog for walks everyday. Both are on a leash but there walked at different times. They go in the same area but i was told by a city employee in the city i live in that its against the law for my dog but not for my cat?

I take my cat and dog for walks everyday. Both are on a leash but there walked at different times. They go in the same area but i was told by a city employee in the city i live in that its against the law for my dog but not for my cat?...
    General Dog Discussions : Is it against the law for my dog to poop on public property but not my cat?...

• Is it against the law for my dog to poop on public property but not my cat?

Is it against the law for my dog to poop on public property but not my cat? General Dog Discussions
      I take my cat and dog for walks everyday. Both are on a leash but there walked at different times. They go in the same area but i was told by a city employee in the city i live in that its against the law for my dog but not for my cat?

Is it against the law for my dog to poop on public property but not my cat? General Dog Discussions
    • Laws are passed to deal with the most common problems. Few people ever walk their cats, and cats will cover anyway. So the idea that cat feces is going to be a problem will not be written into legislation.