lost dogs pleaz help me rockwall texas?

ok im going to get straight to the point a i live in Rockwall ,texas i lost my to dog s max a akbash and honey a weimaranerpleaz help me tell me if you have seen them or post adds for me just pleaz help we think there at a dog fight because we know…

ok im going to get straight to the point a i live in Rockwall ,texas i lost my to dog s max a akbash and honey a weimaranerpleaz help me tell me if you have seen them or post adds for me just pleaz help we think there at a dog fight because we know…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : lost dogs pleaz help me rockwall texas?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• lost dogs pleaz help me rockwall texas?

lost dogs pleaz help me rockwall texas? Dog Breed Discussions
      ok im going to get straight to the point a i live in Rockwall ,texas i lost my to dog s max a akbash and honey a weimaranerpleaz help me tell me if you have seen them or post adds for me just pleaz help we think there at a dog fight because we know there not deadthey have been gone 23 weeks

lost dogs pleaz help me rockwall texas? Dog Breed Discussions
    • go to the local SPCA/Humane Society and notify them.they will let you post "lost dog" signs there as well. hopefully your dogs have been chipped so if someone were to find them, they can locate you.good luck trying to find them.

• 23 weeks is a long time. Have you searched all shelters your surrounding towns. You should have called every single one of them. If a shelter had them even if they were wearing collars and it was a kill shelter. They still would have done it. Have you posted on craigslist that you have missing dogs with pics and all. Are they microchipped (you can contact that company and they will help with anything they can do to search). With any luck these dogs are with a family safe and if you keep putting up ads on the internet and even in stores windows, anything you may get a phone call.I am sorry for this situation you are going through. I couldn't imagine. I live in texas to but don'tt know where rockwall is. If you give more info about your dogs like size age color male/female, even there temperment even put a pic up so we can see. then someone willing to post ads for you can do so in a better more descriptive way. I hope you find your dogs.

• That's terrible! :(I don't know how to help thoughPost papers on walls and pillars all over the area, call the police and tell them your beloved dogs are missing and warn them they are maybe being used as fighting dogs. I really hope you find Max, Akbash and Honey, especially if they're purebred Weimaraners.It's been long now since they got lost, so don't raise your hopes too high, Of course, don't lose faith either! Faith dies last! Good luck, I really wish you the best of best with your pups :)