If your dog eats something its body doesn't like how long will diarrhea last?

My dog had diarrhea this morning and then again an hour later. Now 5 hours later she had it again. She could have eaten cat food or another dogs food. If she ate something that didn't agree with her she shouldn't be having diarrhea tonight right? I don't…

My dog had diarrhea this morning and then again an hour later. Now 5 hours later she had it again. She could have eaten cat food or another dogs food. If she ate something that didn't agree with her she shouldn't be having diarrhea tonight right? I don't…...
    General Dog Discussions : If your dog eats something its body doesn't like how long will diarrhea last?...

• If your dog eats something its body doesn't like how long will diarrhea last?

If your dog eats something its body doesn't like how long will diarrhea last? General Dog Discussions
      My dog had diarrhea this morning and then again an hour later. Now 5 hours later she had it again. She could have eaten cat food or another dogs food. If she ate something that didn't agree with her she shouldn't be having diarrhea tonight right? I don't see any worms or anything. She usually eats and poops 4-5 hours later.

If your dog eats something its body doesn't like how long will diarrhea last? General Dog Discussions