Is your dog on the list?

List of banned breeds on bsl list!1. AIREDALE TERRIER2. AKBASH3. AKITA4. ALAPAHA BLUE BLOOD BULLDOG5. ALASKAN MALAMUTE6. ALSATIAN SHEPHERD7. AMERICAN BULLDOG8. AMERICAN HUSKY9. AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER10. AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER11. AMERICAN…

Is your dog on the list?

List of banned breeds on bsl list!1. AIREDALE TERRIER2. AKBASH3. AKITA4. ALAPAHA BLUE BLOOD BULLDOG5. ALASKAN MALAMUTE6. ALSATIAN SHEPHERD7. AMERICAN BULLDOG8. AMERICAN HUSKY9. AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER10. AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER11. AMERICAN…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Is your dog on the list?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is your dog on the list?

Is your dog on the list? Dog Breed Discussions
      List of banned breeds on bsl list!1. AIREDALE TERRIER2. AKBASH3. AKITA4. ALAPAHA BLUE BLOOD BULLDOG5. ALASKAN MALAMUTE6. ALSATIAN SHEPHERD7. AMERICAN BULLDOG8. AMERICAN HUSKY9. AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER10. AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER11. AMERICAN WOLFDOG12. ANATOLIAN SHEPHERD13. ARIKARA DOG14. AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOG15. AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD16. BELGIAN MALINOIS17. BELGIAN SHEEPDOG18. BELGIAN TURVUREN19. BLUE HEELER20. BOERBUL21. BORZOI22. BOSTON TERRIER23. BOUVIER DES FLANDRES24. BOXER25. BULLDOG26. BULL TERRIER27. BULL MASTIFF28. CANE CORSO29. CATAHOULA LEOPARD DOG30. CAUCASIAN SHEPHERD31. CHINESE SHAR PEI32. CHOW-CHOW33. COLORADO DOG34. DOBERMAN PINSCHER35. DOGO DE ARGENTINO36. DOGUE DE BORDEAUX37. ENGLISH MASTIFFS38. ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIEL39. ESKIMO DOG40. ESTRELA MOUNTAIN DOG41. FILA BRASILIERO42. FOX TERRIER43. FRENCH BULLDOG44. GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG45. GOLDEN RETRIEVER46. GREENLAND HUSKand more!47. GREAT DANE48. GREAT PYRANEES49. ITALIAN MASTIFF50. KANGAL DOG51. KEESHOND52. KOMONDOR53. KOTEZEBUE HUSKY54. KUVAZ55. LABRADOR RETRIEVER56. LEONBERGER57. MASTIFF58. NEOPOLITAN MASTIFF59. NEWFOUNDLAND60. OTTERHOUND61. PRESA DE CANARIO62. PRESA DE MALLORQUIN63. PUG64. ROTTWEILER65. SAARLOOS WOLFHOND66. SAINT BERNARD67. SAMOYED68. SCOTTISH DEERHOUND69. SIBERIAN HUSKY70. SPANISH MASTIFF71. STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER72. TIMBER SHEPHERD73. TOSA INU74. TUNDRA SHEPHERD75. WOLF SPITZso now Im sure it hits home Is your dog on the list? go to [email protected] please stop the insanity.

Is your dog on the list?

Is your dog on the list? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have been shouting at the top of my lungs for a long time now. Wake up and smell the coffee people, there is a all out attack on our right to own dogs. Do not be fooled groups like PETA and HSUS, have from the start wanted to get rid of pets. The Proof comes out of their own mouths. E-mail me and I will give you the quotes.

• This is exactly the type of hype and sensationalism that leads to these type of lists in the first place. People--these restrictions are created and ruled by your local and state governments. Research your own state's laws before you start freaking out and soap box preaching about breed restrictions. My state (Texas) has banned local cities from passing BSL. Any BSL must go through the state legislature. I highly doubt we will see a state wide ban of Golden Retrievers and French Bulldogs. Research the reality, not the hype!Where exactly are these dogs banned from? Does anyone actually know of a place where they have banned labrador retrievers? We need to work on responsible dog ownership before we start freaking out about stuff like this!!

• I have a problem with bsl, but I don't believe this list to be true for a minute. It was probably posted by someone hoping to inflame the general public. For starters, Australian Cattle Dogs and Blue Heelers are one and the same, so why would they need to be listed twice? And I have a hard time believing that anyone would feel threatened by a Pug. We all need to fight against this, but lets make sure the sites we visit are reputable. This is the Internet, after all.

• I really dont think the question should be "is your dog on the list" but if allowed to continue how long will it be before this list is a harsh reality? Come on people,stand up and fight ANY laws that take away your rights to love a breed of dog!!!!!if they take this right how long before other rights come into question !!!!!?????

• Yep - #34.FYI -- the courts are now hearing arguments against many of these types of laws. For example -- search for Case number 2006-0690 at Ohio Supreme Court's Public Case Inquiry.Bottom line -- I take responsibility for my dogs. I often recommend others who think they know my dogs and are free to pet them take the same responsibility for controlling themselves and their urge to touch my dogs. People are plain NOT allowed to pet my dogs anymore unless they are in my home and REALLY know my dogs.The problem here is not the dog -- its the human beings.