Help my dog has blood in urine after being neutered Friday?

The blood was bright red last night and is medium dark today. Wife is at vet currently and recepionist says it is unrelated to the surgery and I'll have to pay an exam charge. I dont mind paying it but I know it is related. Anyone have an idea what…

The blood was bright red last night and is medium dark today. Wife is at vet currently and recepionist says it is unrelated to the surgery and I'll have to pay an exam charge. I dont mind paying it but I know it is related. Anyone have an idea what…...
    General Dog Discussions : Help my dog has blood in urine after being neutered Friday?...

• Help my dog has blood in urine after being neutered Friday?

Help my dog has blood in urine after being neutered Friday? General Dog Discussions
      The blood was bright red last night and is medium dark today. Wife is at vet currently and recepionist says it is unrelated to the surgery and I'll have to pay an exam charge. I dont mind paying it but I know it is related. Anyone have an idea what might have caused it and how serious is it?

Help my dog has blood in urine after being neutered Friday? General Dog Discussions