Whats your favorite breed for a dog and the name you would choose and would you want it to be male of female?

well when i was little i had a yorkie named lilly.. she was so cute!!

Whats your favorite breed for a dog and the name you would choose and would you want it to be male of female?

well when i was little i had a yorkie named lilly.. she was so cute!!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Whats your favorite breed for a dog and the name you would choose and would you want it to be male of female?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whats your favorite breed for a dog and the name you would choose and would you want it to be male of female?

Whats your favorite breed for a dog and the name you would choose and would you want it to be male of female? Dog Breed Discussions
      well when i was little i had a yorkie named lilly.. she was so cute!!

Whats your favorite breed for a dog and the name you would choose and would you want it to be male of female? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Well my absolute favorite breed is the American Pitbull Terrier (bred to original standard not big and bulky). I have a male now named Java, and a pitbull mix named Dunkin. But I do plan on getting a female next and will be naming her Dream.Second favorite breed is the Dogo Argentino. I do plan on one in the future and will again most likely get a female although it depends on what my pack consists of at that time. I'm not sure what I'll name that one.

• I love Labs, I've owned 2 I only have one noe because he passed away *sigh*I love Beagles, they are so cool, Mines name was Ulysses I someday wish to have a female Pappion, and I'm going to name her butterfly

• I love too many breeds...but I know if I got an Akita I would name it after Hachiko, the famous Akita of Japan that continued to wait for his master to return for 10 years!

• Favorite breed: DobermanOut of the 8 that I've had in the past, 3 of them were the best dogs I ever had, or ever will have.Red/Rust b*tch named TerraBlack/ Rust b*tch named SpiritBlack/Rust b*tch named Skye

• I would have a chihuahua named Hershi, it would be a boy, it would have a big spot covering its eye and ear together. ( I would have this dog cause i do have this dog!) P.S. "Hersh iiii" is suppose to be spelled w/ an i.

• I have many favorite breeds. My favorite breeds:-rat TERRIER-yorkshire TERRIER.- Labrador- We would love a chocolate Labrador- we have had black and yellow never a chocolate though. - Akbash-Newfoundland-Great PyreneesI've owned every one with the exception of the Akbash. So if I could have one of each- -Female Rat terrier- spayed- her name would be Skittles- -female yorkshire terrier- spayed- it would be an 'english name" since the breed originated from Yorkshire. So maybe something like-Abby short for Abigail- an english name or something. I do know that if I get another yorkie the name will have something to do with its orgin.-male choc lab- neutered- name would be Hunter- he will be from a working line.-Akbash- female- spayed-Avalanche-Ava for short.-Newfoundland-male-neutered- Star. -Great Pyrenees-Female-spayed-Karli(covered with snow)or Neva both are related to snow words from different languages. I have had majority of male dogs in my life time..so that's why most of those are to be "female" although it really depends at the time. Of course I'm not going out there and getting all of those breeds at once! It will cover my lifetime...never more then 3 dogs at a time certainly not puppies!