A clean smelling dog in the woods dangerous?

Might seem silly, but if a dog smells really good after a bath are they more likely to get attacked when running outside in the woods? I live in CT and have a large wooded backyard that my dog likes to run around in.

Might seem silly, but if a dog smells really good after a bath are they more likely to get attacked when running outside in the woods? I live in CT and have a large wooded backyard that my dog likes to run around in....
    General Dog Discussions : A clean smelling dog in the woods dangerous?...

• A clean smelling dog in the woods dangerous?

A clean smelling dog in the woods dangerous? General Dog Discussions
      Might seem silly, but if a dog smells really good after a bath are they more likely to get attacked when running outside in the woods? I live in CT and have a large wooded backyard that my dog likes to run around in.

A clean smelling dog in the woods dangerous? General Dog Discussions
    • Attacked by what?Clean or dirty, it makes little difference. If you had coated the dog in buck lure, that might be a bad idea, but the scent of cleanliness doesn't instigate violent behavior on the part of wildlife or domestic dogs towards yours.

• If there's something big that wants to attack your dog,...it'll smell either the perfume in the shampoo & soap that was used,...or, it'll smell your smelly unbathed dog,...either way,..the dog will smell like something.