what happens if a dogs urine is all fizzy?

my dogs urine was all fizzy this morning, we left her urine for a four hours and then we put vinegar on it to clean it up(what vet reccomended) it was still fizzy after that! could our dog be infected

my dogs urine was all fizzy this morning, we left her urine for a four hours and then we put vinegar on it to clean it up(what vet reccomended) it was still fizzy after that! could our dog be infected...
    General Dog Discussions : what happens if a dogs urine is all fizzy?...

• what happens if a dogs urine is all fizzy?

what happens if a dogs urine is all fizzy? General Dog Discussions
      my dogs urine was all fizzy this morning, we left her urine for a four hours and then we put vinegar on it to clean it up(what vet reccomended) it was still fizzy after that! could our dog be infected

what happens if a dogs urine is all fizzy? General Dog Discussions
    • It might be worth getting a sample tested by the vet. Excess sugar or protein in urine can make it frothy. If you think she may be drinking a lot measure how much she is drinking in 24hrs and let the vet know. He or she can tell you if it is normal or not.

• I would fast your dog for 24 hours and make sure that it has plenty of fresh water, and make sure that someone watches the dog everytime it wee's if it doesn't clear up after 24 hours, I would take it to the vet, it sounds like its an akalinity problem, sometimes due to lack of water, others because their are bladder or kidney problems, hope this helps goodluck! :)