How do you get dog urine out of your car seats?

I've tried multiple brands of Enzymes, i've tried steam cleaning, I've tried all I can think of, and I still cant get the smell out of my car. The dog peed so much that my seat was just soaked, and it seems like its gone too deep for me to get out.Help!…

I've tried multiple brands of Enzymes, i've tried steam cleaning, I've tried all I can think of, and I still cant get the smell out of my car. The dog peed so much that my seat was just soaked, and it seems like its gone too deep for me to get out.Help!…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do you get dog urine out of your car seats?...

• How do you get dog urine out of your car seats?

How do you get dog urine out of your car seats? General Dog Discussions
      I've tried multiple brands of Enzymes, i've tried steam cleaning, I've tried all I can think of, and I still cant get the smell out of my car. The dog peed so much that my seat was just soaked, and it seems like its gone too deep for me to get out.Help! I really need to get this out so I can sell my car.

How do you get dog urine out of your car seats? General Dog Discussions
    • Go to Sam's, buy a gallon of Odo Ban, soak the seat and see if that will knock it out.If that doesn't work............It's time to call salvage yards and see what a recycled seat will cost. You might also call an auto upholstery shop and see what they'd charge. Then, if you don't want to spend the money, offer to reduce the price of the car by what it will cost to fix it.In the future, if you're going to have your dog in the car, put plastic seat covers on.