How can I remove old cat/dog urine stains from a black suede couch?

I just "inherited" a couch with these old, white and crusty pet urine stains on them. I don't have the money to buy a new couch and the cushion covers are not removable; any non-expensive suggestions?

I just "inherited" a couch with these old, white and crusty pet urine stains on them. I don't have the money to buy a new couch and the cushion covers are not removable; any non-expensive suggestions?...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I remove old cat/dog urine stains from a black suede couch?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I remove old cat/dog urine stains from a black suede couch?

How can I remove old cat/dog urine stains from a black suede couch? General Dog Discussions
      I just "inherited" a couch with these old, white and crusty pet urine stains on them. I don't have the money to buy a new couch and the cushion covers are not removable; any non-expensive suggestions?

How can I remove old cat/dog urine stains from a black suede couch? General Dog Discussions