Is this BSL list up to date and acurate?

1. AIREDALE TERRIER2. AKBASH3. AKITA (Hachi!!!)4. ALAPAHA BLUE BLOOD BULLDOG5. <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=95461cc99bb228bdfe51353851a87cf9c49dc0c3">ALASKAN MALAMUTE</a> (seriously)6. ALSATIAN SHEPHERD7. AMERICAN BULLDOG8. AMERICAN HUSKY9. AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER (my babies. But I already knew about them being on the…

1. AIREDALE TERRIER2. AKBASH3. AKITA (Hachi!!!)4. ALAPAHA BLUE BLOOD BULLDOG5. <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=95461cc99bb228bdfe51353851a87cf9c49dc0c3">ALASKAN MALAMUTE</a> (seriously)6. ALSATIAN SHEPHERD7. AMERICAN BULLDOG8. AMERICAN HUSKY9. AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER (my babies. But I already knew about them being on the…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Is this BSL list up to date and acurate?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is this BSL list up to date and acurate?

Is this BSL list up to date and acurate? Dog Breed Discussions
      1. AIREDALE TERRIER2. AKBASH3. AKITA (Hachi!!!)4. ALAPAHA BLUE BLOOD BULLDOG5. ALASKAN MALAMUTE (seriously)6. ALSATIAN SHEPHERD7. AMERICAN BULLDOG8. AMERICAN HUSKY9. AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER (my babies. But I already knew about them being on the list)10. AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER11. AMERICAN WOLFDOG12. ANATOLIAN SHEPHERD13. ARIKARA DOG14. AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOG15. AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD ( Why? I don't get it!)16. BELGIAN MALINOIS17. BELGIAN SHEEPDOG18. BELGIAN TURVUREN19. BLUE HEELER20. BOERBUL21. BORZOI22. BOSTON TERRIER (this is nuts. They are tiny dogs)23. BOUVIER DES FLANDRES24. BOXER25. BULLDOG26. BULL TERRIER27. BULL MASTIFF28. CANE CORSO29. CATAHOULA LEOPARD DOG30. CAUCASIAN SHEPHERD31. CHINESE SHAR PEI (WTF?)32. CHOW-CHOW33. COLORADO DOG34. DOBERMAN PINSCHER35. DOGO DE ARGENTINO36. DOGUE DE BORDEAUX37. ENGLISH MASTIFFS38. ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIEL (Those are cute sweet dogs. Aren't they the dogs in the movie Miracle Dogs?)39. ESKIMO DOG40. ESTRELA MOUNTAIN DOG41. FILA BRASILIERO42. FOX TERRIER43. FRENCH BULLDOG44. GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG (My dad's favorite breed; my second favorite breed)45. GOLDEN RETRIEVER (Why is this dog on the list?)46. GREENLAND HUSK47. GREAT DANE48. GREAT PYRANEES49. ITALIAN MASTIFF50. KANGAL DOG51. KEESHOND52. KOMONDOR53. KOTEZEBUE HUSKY54. KUVAZ55. LABRADOR RETRIEVER56. LEONBERGER57. MASTIFF58. NEOPOLITAN MASTIFF59. NEWFOUNDLAND (I've only heard good things about this breed being rescue dogs and stuff)60. OTTERHOUND61. PRESA DE CANARIO62. PRESA DE MALLORQUIN63. PUG64. ROTTWEILER65. SAARLOOS WOLFHOND66. SAINT BERNARD67. SAMOYED68. SCOTTISH DEERHOUND69. SIBERIAN HUSKY70. SPANISH MASTIFF71. STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER72. TIMBER SHEPHERD73. TOSA INU74. TUNDRA SHEPHERD75. WOLF SPITZPlease tell me this isn't an accurate list! I've had and been raised around a LOT of those breeds with no issues. What's going on?If its real, then its the US.....

Is this BSL list up to date and acurate? Dog Breed Discussions
    • That is a supposed condensed list of all of the breeds banned in one part or another of the US. But no it is not accurate or up to date. Just look at some of the "breeds", number 53 does not exist, GSD and Alsation are the same breed, American husky does not exist, and the constant use of generics and misspellings. It is a crappy list.

• In the UK the American Pit Bull Terrier, Dogo Aregentino, Fila Braziliero and Japanese Tosa (Inu) are banned but that is one HELL of a long list I have NO clue where those breeds are all banned. Sorry!!!!!It may be a list of breeds that are affected by BSL but not a list of breeds banned all at once in the same place.