Which vicious breed would you like added? BSL list?

75 of the most vicious breeds are already on the list, which breeds would you like to see added?75 dogs on the BSL list!1. AIREDALE TERRIER2. AKBASH3. AKITA4. ALAPAHA BLUE BLOOD BULLDOG5. ALASKAN MALAMUTE6. ALSATIAN SHEPHERD7. AMERICAN BULLDOG8. AMERICAN…

75 of the most vicious breeds are already on the list, which breeds would you like to see added?75 dogs on the BSL list!1. AIREDALE TERRIER2. AKBASH3. AKITA4. ALAPAHA BLUE BLOOD BULLDOG5. ALASKAN MALAMUTE6. ALSATIAN SHEPHERD7. AMERICAN BULLDOG8. AMERICAN…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Which vicious breed would you like added? BSL list?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Which vicious breed would you like added? BSL list?

Which vicious breed would you like added? BSL list? Dog Breed Discussions
      75 of the most vicious breeds are already on the list, which breeds would you like to see added?75 dogs on the BSL list!1. AIREDALE TERRIER2. AKBASH3. AKITA4. ALAPAHA BLUE BLOOD BULLDOG5. ALASKAN MALAMUTE6. ALSATIAN SHEPHERD7. AMERICAN BULLDOG8. AMERICAN HUSKY9. AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER10. AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER11. AMERICAN WOLFDOG12. ANATOLIAN SHEPHERD13. ARIKARA DOG14. AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOG15. AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD 16. BELGIAN MALINOIS17. BELGIAN SHEEPDOG18. BELGIAN TURVUREN19. BLUE HEELER20. BOERBUL21. BORZOI22. BOSTON TERRIER23. BOUVIER DES FLANDRES24. BOXER25. BULLDOG26. BULL TERRIER27. BULL MASTIFF28. CANE CORSO29. CATAHOULA LEOPARD DOG30. CAUCASIAN SHEPHERD31. CHINESE SHAR PEI32. CHOW-CHOW33. COLORADO DOG34. DOBERMAN PINSCHER35. DOGO DE ARGENTINO36. DOGUE DE BORDEAUX37. ENGLISH MASTIFFS38. ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIEL39. ESKIMO DOG40. ESTRELA MOUNTAIN DOG41. FILA BRASILIERO42. FOX TERRIER43. FRENCH BULLDOG44. GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG45. GOLDEN RETRIEVER 46. GREENLAND HUSK47. GREAT DANE48. GREAT PYRANEES49. ITALIAN MASTIFF50. KANGAL DOG51. KEESHOND 52. KOMONDOR53. KOTEZEBUE HUSKY54. KUVAZ55. LABRADOR RETRIEVER 56. LEONBERGER57. MASTIFF58. NEOPOLITAN MASTIFF59. NEWFOUNDLAND 60. OTTERHOUND61. PRESA DE CANARIO62. PRESA DE MALLORQUIN63. PUG64. ROTTWEILER65. SAARLOOS WOLFHOND66. SAINT BERNARD67. SAMOYED68. SCOTTISH DEERHOUND69. SIBERIAN HUSKY70. SPANISH MASTIFF71. STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER72. TIMBER SHEPHERD73. TOSA INU74. TUNDRA SHEPHERD75. WOLF SPITZwhich other breeds do you feel should also be considered for the list? Thanks for your help these vicious breeds have to be monitored somehow...

Which vicious breed would you like added? BSL list? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I would like a number of breeds deleted that do not belong on this list.What is your background qualifying you to create and monitor these 75 breeds.Without your credentials I fear you more than the dogs listed...

• I think every breed on there should be taken off. Strange how you don't see any small breeds on there because they don't do as much damage when they do bite. Any dog can bite, anything with teeth can. No one dog breed should be singled out, any breed of dog could be friendly or aggressive depending on how they are trained, treated, socialized, and on their genetics.

• Breeds aren't vicious. Dogs are aggressive because they have bad/moronic owners. If your dog is vicious, it's probably because you're an idiot. I have a pitbull mix and she is not only the sweetest, but the smartest dog I've ever met. My boyfriend's family also has a pitbull mix, he's getting better with his puppy training, and also a very sweet dog. So again, your problem is probably the fact that you are ignorant. :)

• I do hope you’re joking. BSL is nothing more than doggy-racism. It’s exactly like saying that black neighborhoods have more crime so blacks are prone to being criminals. Hey, just fingerprint every one of “them” at birth so they’re already in the system when they commit a crime. Or require that they have some special monitoring, since they are so dangerous to society. Sounds really ugly, doesn’t it? BSL is ugly, and stupid.

• Haha wow what a loser. Pug? Really? And I wonder why they do call the Great Dane the Gentle Giant. Also, a well exercised and socialized Saint Bernard wouldn't ever hurt a fly. What am I saying? Most of these dogs are protectors and may be intimidating, others may even be aggresive in nature but with the right owner, are magnificent dogs. This list is PATHETIC! Get a life.