very long dog breed quiz can you beat my challenge!!?

"Each answer is a breed of dog - just pick the right one! All answers are multiple choice and all choices are real breeds of dog. It would take too much space to describe the other breeds so if you are curious you can research them! Have fun!"This dog is…

"Each answer is a breed of dog - just pick the right one! All answers are multiple choice and all choices are real breeds of dog. It would take too much space to describe the other breeds so if you are curious you can research them! Have fun!"This dog is…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : very long dog breed quiz can you beat my challenge!!?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• very long dog breed quiz can you beat my challenge!!?

very long dog breed quiz can you beat my challenge!!? Dog Breed Discussions
      "Each answer is a breed of dog - just pick the right one! All answers are multiple choice and all choices are real breeds of dog. It would take too much space to describe the other breeds so if you are curious you can research them! Have fun!"This dog is tall and aristocratic. His long, flowing coat can be almost any colour. He was bred to run. Afghan Hound Affenpinscher Akbash Dog Akita2. This medium-sized dog is typically black and white but can come in other colours such as red and white. He is a very intelligent breed with an intense stare. He is happiest when he has a job to do. Border Collie Belgian Sheepdog Beauceron Basenji3. A natural watchdog, this breed is suspicious of strangers and is a one-family dog. He may date back to 100 BC or longer in his native land. His coat is usually off-standing and thick, with a ruff around the head and neck, and most often seen in black or reddish-gold. He has a blue-black tongue! Chinese Shar Pei Chow Chow Chinese Crested Dog Chart Polski4. This medium to large smooth-coated breed comes in four colours; the most common is black and tan. His ears can be cropped upright or left natural. He is very intelligent and has been used in guard and police work.He became famous in World War II for his bravery in service. Dalmatian Doberman Pinscher Dogue de Bordeaux Dachshund5. I am the "Apollo of Dogs"! I am one of the tallest breeds you can find today. My smooth coat comes in many colours and I often have my ears cropped upright. And despite my name, I come from Germany! Greyhound Great Pyrenees Great Dane Greater Swiss Mountain Dog6. This breed is another giant, actually the tallest breed of dog in the world. In the past only the nobility could own one. He has a rough coat usually in grey, fawn, or brindle, and is a powerful and swift runner. Irish Wolfhound Ibizan Hound Italian Greyhound Irish Terrier7. This large white dog is a herd guardian from Hungary. His coat is of medium length and wavy, with a rough texture, and only comes in white or ivory. Kerry Blue Terrier Keeshond Kuvasz Karelian Bear Dog8. This dog was bred in Tibetan monasteries for over 2000 years. Although he is small, he makes an excellent guard dog. His long, flowing coat comes in any colour, and he is a happy but assertive pet. Lakeland Terrier Lowchen Lhasa Apso Leonberger9. This dog is a tiny white dynamo. He should never exceed 7 pounds. His silky, long coat hangs to the ground and only comes in pure white. Maltese Miniature Pinscher Manchester Terrier Mastiff10. This breed is a large, water-loving dog who hails from Canada. His long, thick coat is black, brown, or black and white (which is called a Landseer). He weighs in at up to 150 pounds. Newfoundland Norwegian Buhund Norrbottenspets North American Shepherd11. This small dog has a medium length flowing coat in white with solid- colour patches. His very large ears are what gives him his name! Pekingese Pomeranian Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen Papillon12. Another Canadian breed, this short-coated dog comes in black, chocolate, and yellow. For many years he was the number one owned breed in North America. Retriever, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retreiver, Flat Coated13. This medium-sized dog has a soft fawn-coloured coat and is a good choice for families with allergies. He is a terrier, so he is self-confident and alert. Scottish Terrier Silky Terrier Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier Skye Terrier14. This beautiful hunting dog is silver-grey in colour with a short, glossy coat. He was developed in Germany and is a popular sporting dog and active family companion today. Welsh Terrier Whippet Weimaraner Welsh Corgi15. Here's a tough one for the last question: What interesting physical trait does the "Xoloitzcuintli" have? No hair Six toes No tail Black tonguewho ever is the first one to get all theses questions right wins! good luck have fun!10 points for winner!i think i love GSDs might win. she really knows her dogs!to Kristi c you actually did really good all you missed was a few. good job! i guess working at a shelter pays off! lol

very long dog breed quiz can you beat my challenge!!? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Since you know the answers (supposedly) to these 'questions' - this really isn't a question at all but a game you are playing. 1. afgan2. likely your wanting border collie3. here you are likely erroneously wanting Chow Chow4. again likely erroneously wanting Doberman5. wanting Great Dane6. wanting Irish Wolfhound7. wanting Kuvasz8 Lhasa Apso9 Maltese10. Newfoundland11. Papillon12. Retriever, Labrador13. Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier14. Weimaraner15. no hair (but they do have some on their head and tail and also since it is a dominant trait that can carry other problematic traits, there are coated puppies -- so it actually isn't a trait all Xolos have)Your source of information is very poor ...add: Xolos do NOT have 'six toes' - they normally have four and a dew claw on the front.This is a coated Xolo - BOB winner at this year's national:http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o36/wysiwygdoberman/Madeena4.jpgAnd this is a non-coated: (note neither have six toes)http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o36/wysiwygdoberman/Poquitospring2006.jpg

• 1. Afghan Hound2. Border Collie3.Chow-Chow4.Doberman Pinscher5.Great Dane 6.Irish Wolfhound7.im guessing Kavasz (spelt wrong i know)8.Lhasa Apso9.Maltese10.Newfoundland11.Papillon12. Labrador Retriever13.im guessing a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier..14.Wiemaraner15.no hair

• 1afghanooops, BC should be #22chow3dobie4dane5wolfie6kuvasz7lhasa8maltese9newfie10papi11wheatonfor some reason i'm missing some but 12 should be lab ... then so forth12weimer13no hair .... thanks, that was cool

• 1. Afghan Hound2. Border Collie3. Chow Chow4. Doberman Pinscher5.Great Dane6. Irish Wolfhound7. Kuvasz8.Lhaso Apso9. Maltese10. Newfoundland11.Papillon12. Labrador Retriever13. Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier14. Weimeranar15.no hair

• Afghan HoundBorder CollieChow ChowDobermann PinscherGreat DaneIrish WolfhoundKuvaszLhasa ApsoMalteseNewfoundlandPapillionLabrador RetrieverSoft-Coated Wheaten TerrierWeimaranerNo Hair

• 1. Afghan Hound2. Border collie3. Chow chow4. Doberman Pinscher5. Great Dane6. Irish Wolfhound7. Kuvasz8. Lhasa Apso9. Maltese10. Newfoundland11. Papillon12. Labrador Retriever13. Soft Coated Wheaten14. Weimaraner15. No hair

• afganborder colliechow chowdobermangreat daneirish wolfoundkuvaszlhasa apsomaltesenewfoundlandpapillonlabsoft coated wheatonweimananerxolos are traditionally hairless, but come in a coated variety. xolos have 6 toes

• 1. Afghan Hound2. Border Collie3. Chow Chow4. Doberman Pinscher5. Great Dane6. Irish Wolfhound7. Kuvasz8. Lhasa Apso9. Maltese10. Newfoundland11. Papillon12. Retriever, Labrador13. Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier14. Weimaraner15. No hair

• Q 1= AQ 2= AQ 3= BQ 4= BQ 5= CQ 6= AQ 7= CQ 8= CQ 9= AQ 19= AQ 11= DQ 12= CQ 13= CQ 14= CQ 15= ALOL you got me on a few of them but i think i done ok let me know how well i did do please

• 1. Afghan2. Border Collie3. Chow Chow4. Doberman5. Great Dane6. Irish Wolfhound7. Kuvasz8. Lhasa Apso9. Maltese10. Newfoundland11. Papillon12. Lab13. Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier14. Weimaraner15.No Hair

• Ok, here we go:1- Afghan Hound2- Border Collie3- Chow Chow4- Doberman Pinscher5- Great Dane6- Irish Wolf hound7- Kuvasz8- Lhasa Apso9- Maltese10- Newfoundland11- Papillon12- Retriever, Labrador13- Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier14- Weimaraner15- No hairThats by best guessBlessings

• 1. Afgan Hound2. Border Collie3. Chow Chow, most likely4. Doberman Pincher5. Great Dane6. Irish Wolfhound7. Kuvasz8. Lhaso Apso9. Maltese10. Newfoundland11. Papillon12. Labrador Retriever13. Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier14. Weimeraner15. no hairI did this quiz because my dogs' breed was included, but you posted the same question twice in a row, and it's really sort-of boring. -!-