Which breeds do you think should be added?

What is wrong with this question since it got deleted? Would you like to see any other dog breeds added to the BSL list? Currently there are 75 breeds, which other dog breeds do you feel need to be monitored? 1. AIREDALE TERRIER2. AKBASH3. AKITA4.…

What is wrong with this question since it got deleted? Would you like to see any other dog breeds added to the BSL list? Currently there are 75 breeds, which other dog breeds do you feel need to be monitored? 1. AIREDALE TERRIER2. AKBASH3. AKITA4.…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Which breeds do you think should be added?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Which breeds do you think should be added?

Which breeds do you think should be added? Dog Breed Discussions
      What is wrong with this question since it got deleted? Would you like to see any other dog breeds added to the BSL list? Currently there are 75 breeds, which other dog breeds do you feel need to be monitored? 1. AIREDALE TERRIER2. AKBASH3. AKITA4. ALAPAHA BLUE BLOOD BULLDOG5. ALASKAN MALAMUTE6. ALSATIAN SHEPHERD7. AMERICAN BULLDOG8. AMERICAN HUSKY9. AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER10. AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER11. AMERICAN WOLFDOG12. ANATOLIAN SHEPHERD13. ARIKARA DOG14. AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOG15. AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD16. BELGIAN MALINOIS17. BELGIAN SHEEPDOG18. BELGIAN TURVUREN19. BLUE HEELER20. BOERBOL21. BORZOI22. BOSTON TERRIER23. BOUVIER DES FLANDRES24. BOXER25. BULLDOG26. BULL TERRIER27. BULL MASTIFF28. CANE CORSO29. CATAHOULA LEOPARD DOG30. CAUCASIAN SHEPHERD31. CHINESE SHAR PEI32. CHOW-CHOW33. COLORADO DOG34. DOBERMAN PINSCHER35. DOGO DE ARGENTINO36. DOGUE DE BORDEAUX37. ENGLISH MASTIFFS38. ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIEL39. ESKIMO DOG40. ESTRELA MOUNTAIN DOG41. FILA BRASILIERO42. FOX TERRIER43. FRENCH BULLDOG44. GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG45. GOLDEN RETRIEVER46. GREENLAND HUSKY47. GREAT DANE48. GREAT PYRANEES49. ITALIAN MASTIFF50. KANGAL DOG51. KEESHOND52. KOMONDOR53. KOTEZEBUE HUSKY54. KUVAZ55. LABRADOR RETRIEVER56. LEONBERGER57. MASTIFF58. NEOPOLITAN MASTIFF59. NEWFOUNDLAND60. OTTERHOUND61. PRESA DE CANARIO62. PRESA DE MALLORQUIN63. PUG64. ROTTWEILER65. SAARLOOS WOLFHOND66. SAINT BERNARD67. SAMOYED68. SCOTTISH DEERHOUND69. SIBERIAN HUSKY70. SPANISH MASTIFF71. STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER72. TIMBER SHEPHERD73. TOSA INU74. TUNDRA SHEPHERD75. WOLF SPITZplease don't' delete this question, let me read your answers so I know how you feel...thanksthis is not "my" list...everyone is saying "you" forgot...

Which breeds do you think should be added? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I didn't report your last question, although I think it is ludicrous. I do not support BSL anyway, but many of the breeds you have on there are laughable. If you are going to categorize many of those dogs as dangerous, you may as well put all dogs on the list. BTW the Alsatian Shepherd IS a German Shepherd Dog, so GSDs are listed twice. Does that mean they are twice as bad?Add- is this your list or did you find it somewhere? If so I would like to know where for reference when discussing BSL

• I liked the answer I put on your last entry. Why did anyone want it deleted? Perhaps there’s an anti-pet/animal-rights zealot in our midst. The ridiculousness of BSL can be highlighted by the inclusion of Pugs on the list and by knowing that Rocky, a Westminster Champion Bull Terrier, would be put to death if he dared reside in Denver, CO. Doggy-racism is racism. It’s ugly, stupid, and wrong.

• there isnt a single dog bad. dogs act the way their owners trained them to be. its not their fault and yes we odda report u and delete this question you dog hater! dog is god spelled backwards and maybe we should treat dogs as god wanted us to treat eachother! with respect