Is your breed of dog banned or restricted in areas of the US?

Here we go all... a list of restricted or banned breeds in different areas of the united states... You might be suprised to find your dog on it...Further inquiries of an effort to ban the deed not the breed for these breeds is in the works now. If…

Is your breed of dog banned or restricted in areas of the US?

Here we go all... a list of restricted or banned breeds in different areas of the united states... You might be suprised to find your dog on it...Further inquiries of an effort to ban the deed not the breed for these breeds is in the works now. If…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Is your breed of dog banned or restricted in areas of the US?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't live in the states but this list is ridiculous...We have banned breeds in the UK, which is 4 of them..Which are numbers9, 35, 41 and 73 currently. They are looking into a review of ban the deed not the breed, so there is hope for some of these dogs yet.

• I have poster this list my self and there were those who cried fake. I am gald I now have the "offixal" site. I own a APBT so it is always on someone list. People need to wake up and smell the dog poop, there is an out right attack on our pets, lead by groups like PETA and the HSUS. People stand up stop letting the goverment manage our rights before it is to late.