Know anyone who is interested in a red min pin?

I have a red min pin and i live in michigan--does anyone know of someone interested in her--she is 3.5 months old--(born November 10th 2006) would love to keep her but she is not good with cats and continues to attack them--i cant have that-my cats were…

I have a red min pin and i live in michigan--does anyone know of someone interested in her--she is 3.5 months old--(born November 10th 2006) would love to keep her but she is not good with cats and continues to attack them--i cant have that-my cats were…...
    General Dog Discussions : Know anyone who is interested in a red min pin?...

• Know anyone who is interested in a red min pin?

Know anyone who is interested in a red min pin? General Dog Discussions
      I have a red min pin and i live in michigan--does anyone know of someone interested in her--she is 3.5 months old--(born November 10th 2006) would love to keep her but she is not good with cats and continues to attack them--i cant have that-my cats were here 1st and they pull rank--she has had all 3 puppy boosters, rabies 1year and her kennel cough vaccination (for boarding purposes)--she does well with children and seems to do okay with our little 2 pound chihuahua but she has never really been around large dogs--i know that she likes to bark at them--but she did that with izzy until she got to know her--i dont want her to hurt my cats and feel she would be better suited to a home without cats. if anyone would like here or knows someone who would please let me know--i will ask a adoption fee for her though-as i do want her to go to a good home.

Know anyone who is interested in a red min pin? General Dog Discussions
    • return her to the breeder,,, they will have a waiting list of pre-screened puppy buyers... if you did not buy her from a reputable breeder,, contact min pin rescue and surrender her there... forget about money,,, you also might try going to obedience classes... dogs CAN learn to cohabitate with cats,, you just need to train them

• No offense, but I have 10 Min Pins and even the ones brought into my home as adults chased my cats (I have 13 Manx cats). In time each dog that was overly aggressive in any way soon learned not to be. Do not worry about your cats, they can take care of themselves. As for mine, all 10 pins and 13 cats after short period of time found themselves sleeping together, playing together etc. You have a puppy not a dog and it is still learning. You are giving up without giving the Pin a chance. If overly concerned, take a spray bottle with water and spray him when he does wrong at the same time telling him sternly, "NO". He will figure it out but if you did not have patience than you never should get a puppy. Pins out of all breeds require a great deal of patience. I was a long time former breeder who now rescues and takes in unwanted Pins.