biased dog crazy lunatic?? do dogs even do this?

i was waiting for class and somehow i got into a conversation and then an argument with this woman..first the woman commented how she couldnt believe i owned a "vicious, blood sucking, face ripping akita" when i planned to someday get cattle.i told her…

i was waiting for class and somehow i got into a conversation and then an argument with this woman..first the woman commented how she couldnt believe i owned a "vicious, blood sucking, face ripping akita" when i planned to someday get cattle.i told her…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : biased dog crazy lunatic?? do dogs even do this?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• biased dog crazy lunatic?? do dogs even do this?

biased dog crazy lunatic?? do dogs even do this? Dog Breed Discussions
      i was waiting for class and somehow i got into a conversation and then an argument with this woman..first the woman commented how she couldnt believe i owned a "vicious, blood sucking, face ripping akita" when i planned to someday get cattle.i told her it is nature and nurture and that there had been plenty of cases of her own breed having transgressions with people and other dogs, raised right and from gentically sound parents with both the dog and its parents having no mental or genetic problems (thyroid) or injuries then i dont see why a dog cant be raised right.(akbash (kangal) and G Pyrenees as well as a doberman) she then told me that all three breeds did not get hip displasia AND that she was a BYB and was breeding them without checking up on anything. she then told me her doberman that was "good around livestock" was teacher her pups to hunt her livestock by bringing them a skunk? get this at 6 weeks old so she drowned the pups! because she saw them out there with her sheep, just saw them they were running around with each other not even approaching the sheep she has the "incident" on video but not her drowning the pups. i have no proof to report this monster but wtf.personally i dont think 6 week old puppies most likely just playing and not even very well could take down a fully grown ram in fact i think the woman was nuts for letting the pups out there its over 100 degrees here and then she had it out there with a male animal thats surrounded by females in estrus...have you ever heard of 6 week old pups bringing down livestock?or that those large breeds dont have hip problems?have you heard of a female teaching her pups to hunt by bringing skunks to them? dont you think its insane when people claim your breeds dangerous when theirs has just as bad if not a worse rap? most people here will not own those three breeds they would rather have a APBT or rott.there were three pups.it was a claim that she was bringing back LIVE animals. and lions do this ive never heard of a dog doing it im sharing the ignorance of ppl with ya'll i mean this is fd up

biased dog crazy lunatic?? do dogs even do this? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Uh,honeychile?Why would you even listen to obviously insane ,as well as completely ignorant, drivel?Animals LEARN but they CAN'T "teach" anything. Besides,a carcass won't "teach" squat.

• After being on answers.com for as long as I have, and being in dogs for many years, I thought I'd heard it all. This is ridiculous, and the woman is ignorant. So wouldn't last two minutes in my obedience classes.

• How somebody can see a skunk, with dangerous spray that can cause serious damage to a pups eyes, near their pet and NOT react by freaking the fu*k out and running away with your pup is beyond me. This woman is a disgrace. It seems a little 007 but carry around a voice recorder in case you see her again and if you do, trick her into admitting all this again while recording her. Because those things she claimed - drowning 3 pups for no reason - are very illegal and she will serve time, as she should.As for the hip problems I don't know for a fact about the other 2 but I have definitely heard of Great Pyrenees having problems in that area so she is clearly talking crap. Take her down ;D

• The dog might have brought back a dead skunk as a toy, but I seriously doubt she was teaching her pups anything. Other than that skunks stink, though they smell good to dogs I don't know.Yeah, I wouldn't have listened to her for more than a few seconds before going somewhere else.

• I've had stupider arguments... Sadly... And I've learned one thing from these arguments: YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.I do agree with the one answerer, carry a voice recorder. If she ever says something about drowning pups again, you'll have it on tape. It's what I would do.Even a ewe would kick the crud outta a 6 week old pup if he tried to take her on. If in livestock you include poultry, well, I've seen pups kill chickens. That's about it!I just ignore fanciful and ignorant arguments. :)

• you probably know the sighthounds have very low hip displashia levels - at one point the greyhound was considered to be free of it - but some dysplastic greyhounds have been found. OFA lists only one breed free of hip dysplashia - the Iggy the three breeds you list have fairly low incidence (just under 10%) but not zeronow I HAVE heard of 6 week whippets getting small rodents - but a 6 week dog of any breed on a grown sheep - don't make me laugh