My dog keeps trying to throw up but nothing coming up, help!?

Hi, my shih tzu dog - 2years old has been heaving for the past 20 minutes since I have been home and maybe longer. Im not sure if he has a hairball or whats going but Im worried that it might become serious. Any suggestions

Hi, my shih tzu dog - 2years old has been heaving for the past 20 minutes since I have been home and maybe longer. Im not sure if he has a hairball or whats going but Im worried that it might become serious. Any suggestions...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog keeps trying to throw up but nothing coming up, help!?...

• My dog keeps trying to throw up but nothing coming up, help!?

My dog keeps trying to throw up but nothing coming up, help!? General Dog Discussions
      Hi, my shih tzu dog - 2years old has been heaving for the past 20 minutes since I have been home and maybe longer. Im not sure if he has a hairball or whats going but Im worried that it might become serious. Any suggestions

My dog keeps trying to throw up but nothing coming up, help!? General Dog Discussions
    • My Pitbull did that a few times. He hardly has hair, I think he was just coughing. Like he would be like kkk, kkkk, kkkkkk, kkkKKK! Then he would open his mouth real wide and sound like KAAA!!! He would look down and sniff, but no puke came out. Sometimes he takes a sign or deep huff. When he does, it was a little stuffy.

• My rotty did this and I didn't think much if it.Last Friday he was put to sleep because if throat and chest cancer. We had no idea until it was far to late.Get ur pooch checked