My dog is so cute but he always pees and poops around the house and 'rents want to get rid of him What to do?

Bichon Frise, white, 9 pounds, healthy, 3years old

My dog is so cute but he always pees and poops around the house and 'rents want to get rid of him What to do?

Bichon Frise, white, 9 pounds, healthy, 3years old...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog is so cute but he always pees and poops around the house and 'rents want to get rid of him What to do?...

• My dog is so cute but he always pees and poops around the house and 'rents want to get rid of him What to do?

My dog is so cute but he always pees and poops around the house and 'rents want to get rid of him What to do? General Dog Discussions
      Bichon Frise, white, 9 pounds, healthy, 3years old

My dog is so cute but he always pees and poops around the house and 'rents want to get rid of him What to do? General Dog Discussions
    • Well, for starters, getting a 3-year-old dog that isn't house trained isn't the best idea! You will have to work hard (just as if he was a puppy) to make sure you take him out to go every time he is showing certain signals: If he has to go pee, he will most likely walk around in circles or be sniffing the floor. Or, does he always pee in the same spot? If he's sniffing there, automatically take him out. When he goes, praise him and give him lots of treats. If he has to poo, he'll walk around all stiff and and hunch his back. Again, take him out right away and make it a big deal if he does it! After a while, your dog will get it and stop going in the house.