What breed of dog should I get?

I'm getting a puppy and I don't know what breed I should get. I have a big house and a small yard. I think I can get a dog that needs lots of exercise enough, we have a park close to our house. I was thinking about a Stabyhoun or a Schnoodle. I need…

I'm getting a puppy and I don't know what breed I should get. I have a big house and a small yard. I think I can get a dog that needs lots of exercise enough, we have a park close to our house. I was thinking about a Stabyhoun or a Schnoodle. I need…...
    General Dog Discussions : What breed of dog should I get?...

• What breed of dog should I get?

What breed of dog should I get? General Dog Discussions
      I'm getting a puppy and I don't know what breed I should get. I have a big house and a small yard. I think I can get a dog that needs lots of exercise enough, we have a park close to our house. I was thinking about a Stabyhoun or a Schnoodle. I need some suggestions.

What breed of dog should I get? General Dog Discussions
    • personally, i would go with a german shorthair. we have one as a family dog, and she is almost 18 years ol and still very much young. she is a fantastic dog, smart, and so loving. Not hyper at all. Plays around when she has someone to play with but knows when to stop. Shes such a friendly dog but will protect you when the time comes. Shes fantastic with kids to. when we got her i was in probably 2nd grade and my sisters were 4years younger.

• what about a parsons jack russell. they are friendly, love the park, with a ball or stick, can keep up with a busy lifestyle or just take it easy. quick easy learners. no troubble. always had PJR and loved them. Lovely with other dogs and children. best around. but go with your instinct