what kind of dog food should i feed my labradors?

i have two labradors a 2yr old and a 4year old

i have two labradors a 2yr old and a 4year old...
    General Dog Discussions : what kind of dog food should i feed my labradors?...

• what kind of dog food should i feed my labradors?

what kind of dog food should i feed my labradors? General Dog Discussions
      i have two labradors a 2yr old and a 4year old

what kind of dog food should i feed my labradors? General Dog Discussions
    • I feed Merrick, its a great food, high quality, a bit expensive though. Other good foods are Wellness, Innova, California Natural, Royal Canin, Blue Buffalo. You can buy all of these at petfooddirect.com They list all of the ingredients too.

• hi i have a 5 year old lab and i have been feeding her science diet labrador for 1 year now she loves it her coat is healther she sheds less and her teeth are whiter good luck and u can also try eukanaba larg breed

• Robert Abady Food is the best out there if you can afford it.check out their website www.abadyfeeds.com and then do a search on where to buy it online...my chocolate lab is on this and also my Frenchies, they have greatly improved in all aspects! Try the granuales first but just purchase a small amount, they may not like the texture. Then you can always get the kibbles if they prefer that...Make sure to read all the information on the site, it is VERY informative about dog foods.

• There are high end dog foods like Wellness, Innova, Fromm, Solid Gold and more, but you need to also need to consider if they have a sensitive stomach or not? Do you want to spend a lot of money? Well a great food we recommend at the vet clinic I work at besides the above named are Wysong and Nutro Natural Choice which are great on the stomach, the Nutro has some with Glucosamine in it to help the joints stay strong and healthy as well. Personally I have a high energy dog and I feed him the Nutro, he loves it and because he's active it has the added glucosamine.

• i have a lab and you have to make sure the food has more protien than fat and make sure it is corn free because most dogs are allergic to corn hope i helped.........