I have a 4year old red healer and lately he trys to lick/chew on my ear is the normal?

I have a 4year old red healer and lately he trys to lick/chew on my ear is the normal?

I have a 4year old red healer and lately he trys to lick/chew on my ear is the normal?...
    General Dog Discussions : I have a 4year old red healer and lately he trys to lick/chew on my ear is the normal?...

• I have a 4year old red healer and lately he trys to lick/chew on my ear is the normal?

I have a 4year old red healer and lately he trys to lick/chew on my ear is the normal? General Dog Discussions

I have a 4year old red healer and lately he trys to lick/chew on my ear is the normal? General Dog Discussions
    • Many cattle dog folks believe that chewing gently on an owner is a sign of affection in a cattle dog.Just make sure he uses soft mouth. Nipping from an adult is a form of disrespect.