My dog is seriously afraid of eggs, why?

Ok, so I have a 5year old dog who is a border collieAnd his behaviour towards eggs is just bizzare. When the groceries come home he will bark at the bag with eggs in it, then he can hear when you get a egg out of the fridge and starts barking and running…

Ok, so I have a 5year old dog who is a border collieAnd his behaviour towards eggs is just bizzare. When the groceries come home he will bark at the bag with eggs in it, then he can hear when you get a egg out of the fridge and starts barking and running…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog is seriously afraid of eggs, why?...

• My dog is seriously afraid of eggs, why?

My dog is seriously afraid of eggs, why? General Dog Discussions
      Ok, so I have a 5year old dog who is a border collieAnd his behaviour towards eggs is just bizzare. When the groceries come home he will bark at the bag with eggs in it, then he can hear when you get a egg out of the fridge and starts barking and running from room to room.if you show him an egg he tries to bite it, he also carries ib when you whisk eggs, this is no joke..

My dog is seriously afraid of eggs, why? General Dog Discussions
    • maybe your dog is just mortally hates the taste, or maybe he doesnt like the cracking sound, or MAYBE hes allergic and he thinks he'll have a reaction. who knows

• Wow that is bizarre. I would like to see a video on youtube of that. Let me know if you post a video on there.Im sure it would get alot of hits. Name it something simple for people to find it.

• You don't say where your dog has had a prior owner. If so, I would say that it's had a bad experience somehow with that owner. Dogs have great memories and bad times will stay with them. If you have been the only owner, the only thing is that maybe you gave one to him and he didn't like the taste...but, good luck with this one.....:o)