I need help. I have two older dogs I cant seem get them potty-trained.?

Both of my dogs are sterilized. I have tried crate training and pads with no success. I dont know what else to try. Should I take them to a trainer to get potty trained ??My dogs are abou t5-6 years old

Both of my dogs are sterilized. I have tried crate training and pads with no success. I dont know what else to try. Should I take them to a trainer to get potty trained ??My dogs are abou t5-6 years old...
    General Dog Discussions : I need help. I have two older dogs I cant seem get them potty-trained.?...

• I need help. I have two older dogs I cant seem get them potty-trained.?

I need help. I have two older dogs I cant seem get them potty-trained.? General Dog Discussions
      Both of my dogs are sterilized. I have tried crate training and pads with no success. I dont know what else to try. Should I take them to a trainer to get potty trained ??My dogs are abou t5-6 years old

I need help. I have two older dogs I cant seem get them potty-trained.? General Dog Discussions
    • i had a really hard time training my 5year old jack Russell, but eventually with enough toys and treats as rewards for going on the puppy pads he caught on,he even taught our new puppy all dogs are different especially depending on the breed! if you have the money to get a trainer than do it,if not just be patient and continue putting them on the pads (if it poops on the floor stick the stool on the pad it shows him where it goes)