my daughter dog is about 5years old or mybe alittle younger he has started to pace around the room in the even?

he has started to pace up and down the room in the evening he has never done it before,could there be anything wrong with himMy daughter has since found out that her dog has an ear infection when she took him to the vets

my daughter dog is about 5years old or mybe alittle younger he has started to pace around the room in the even?

he has started to pace up and down the room in the evening he has never done it before,could there be anything wrong with himMy daughter has since found out that her dog has an ear infection when she took him to the vets...
    General Dog Discussions : my daughter dog is about 5years old or mybe alittle younger he has started to pace around the room in the even?...

• my daughter dog is about 5years old or mybe alittle younger he has started to pace around the room in the even?

my daughter dog is about 5years old or mybe alittle younger he has started to pace around the room in the even? General Dog Discussions
      he has started to pace up and down the room in the evening he has never done it before,could there be anything wrong with himMy daughter has since found out that her dog has an ear infection when she took him to the vets

my daughter dog is about 5years old or mybe alittle younger he has started to pace around the room in the even? General Dog Discussions
    • well this question kinda stumped me a little, but I went online and did some research.Your pet is not that old, but in older dogs this could be a sign of Insomnia and Dementia. If your pet starts panting a lot I would get to a vet. It could also be anxiety or boredom. If you see the signs of anxiety you should not try to calm your pet down. You should ignore your pet because calming your pet will only reinforce this behavior and as a result your pet will keep doing it. Hope this helps :)