What kind of dog or dogs do you have?? and What is your favorite breed?

Just curious?

Just curious?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What kind of dog or dogs do you have?? and What is your favorite breed?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What kind of dog or dogs do you have?? and What is your favorite breed?

What kind of dog or dogs do you have?? and What is your favorite breed? Dog Breed Discussions
      Just curious?

What kind of dog or dogs do you have?? and What is your favorite breed? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have three dogs currently. I have a german shepard, a border collie terror mix, and a terror poodle mix. I personally like german Shepard's the most. I like big dogs, and german Shepard's are very smart and loyal.

• I have a Dachshund and a Chihuahua-terrier mix. Honestly, I really like MinPins and Jack Russell from previous experiences - but I'm really really happy with my two new dogs and love them to death. They're actually really easy to train, too ^^

• Staffies and mutts and one Akita X Pit (fostered)My favourite breed is any dog that causes mayhem in my household. lol/If it runs around, happy, drags blankets every where, digs holes in the yard, steals washing and pegs off the line, then it's my favourite breed.I think they call that The Naughtious BreedHahaha I just invented my own breed.

• i have a beagle mixed with cocker spaniel and another one that is a yorkie/poodle.i love every singe breed, doesnt matter to me just like how i love every single animal/bug.answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090827183107AAHEvOo&r=w

• I have a bloodhound who I rescued. She is now a certified trailing dog for search and rescue work.A German shepherd who I hope to FEMA certify.A border collie who is certified in recovery work.I have worked with several different breeds of dogs and my favorite breed is the Puli. This is a very intelligent breed not recommended for just any one.

• i have 3 dogs.Golden Retriever, Doberman, ChihuahuaMy favorite is defenetely the Doberman because it fits more with my lifestyle, although the Golden is a great family dog

• i have a sheltie. i like shelties (they are super smart) and we want to get a german shepherd eventually. i also like Rhodesian ridge backs. my sister has one. he is the coolest looking dog.

• Currently we have only one my wife's Schnauzer named Murray, I recently lost my Aussie but she was old and it was time for her to go.Within the next 2 months I'll have a Bernese Mtn Dog puppy and after he's around a year I'll be getting a Leonberger.I don't have a favorite breed, I'm a dog person, by I tend to like large/xl dogs as I'm 6'4"

• My dogs' breeds [youngest to oldest]:Akbash, Siberian Husky, JRT x APBT, GSD Mongrel.My favourite breeds:Siberian Huskies and Australian Shepherds - I'm slowly falling in adoration with Akbashes, though.