why are alot of you people who reply to our question's about dog's so rude?

does it ever enter the heads of you that maybe we actualy want a bit of friendly helpful advice and not just aload of insults?!?does it ever enter your head that maybe the ones asking the questions have been recomened this site for good advice or that…

why are alot of you people who reply to our question's about dog's so rude?

does it ever enter the heads of you that maybe we actualy want a bit of friendly helpful advice and not just aload of insults?!?does it ever enter your head that maybe the ones asking the questions have been recomened this site for good advice or that…...
    General Dog Discussions : why are alot of you people who reply to our question's about dog's so rude?...

• Very sorry,and I appoligies for all rude people on this site.I always try to be nice and give out advise that will be helpful to anyone that is searching advise on a sick pet.Most on here seem to think everyone is just over breeding dogs for profit when this isn't true.I understand there are times that a pet can't be taken to a vet everytime it gets sick due to insufficient funds,or maybe the symptoms are urgent enough to seek a vet.If you can't get any results on here,you're welcome to e-mail me directly and I will help you if possible,as I've been breeding dogs for 11 years and my vet tells me I know just about as much as he does when it comes to identifying a problem .

• It is unfortunate that many people don't take the time to consider what may be going on in a persons life. Seems society just walks around with blinders on which gives them "tunnel vision". I've always believed that there is no such thing as a "stupid" question, if we knew the answer we wouldn't ask in the first place right? I've read many posts and find most are genuinely sincere and very helpful, but there will always be the select few whose communication skills are better suited for their pet rather than people. Don't be hindered by these few, just post your questions and after you scoop the poop aside I'm sure you'll find your answers.

• I don't intend to be rude with anyone. At the same time, you sometimes need to make certain that people understand what you are saying.I will reply to a LOT of questions about dog aggression. I've dealt with these issues trying to turn dogs around and I've evaluated Rottweilers to determine whether they should be put up for adoption, or not.You then get people coming on here and saying that their dog has just BITTEN three kids, or two dogs and they are looking for advice, you have to get their attention.Couple that with the people GIVING advice saying essentially, well I've watched TV and here's what they did. Or, I've owned a dog and here's what you should do.Sorry if I vented a bit.

• This site is about asking questions and receiving answers. Not about being nice to every single person who is asking a question that has already been asked the day before. If you can find your way to yahoo.com then I am sure that you can find your way to google or some other search engine. A lot of the questions I answer i google and find the answer right away. Also, it is hard to tell if the person is being rude or not, you can not determine their tone just by reading what someone said. On another note it is hard to believe that coming from a family of breeders, one of them would not have 5 minutes to spare and talk to you. You obviously had time to type up that whole question and add details to it. Besides people should already be educated about what they are getting themselves into. It is irresponsible to get the dog first then ask questions. It is unfair to the animal. A question like "where can I buy a cheap dog, and my dog has not moved in 3 days, is it dead" are just stupid. Most of the so called "rude" advice may not be said the way you would like but, it is right.

• I read your last questions and the answers you received and nobody was rude just honest. What is it with people? You get the correct advice and just because it is not what you want to hear, you claim the answerers were rude. I have a hard time believing you come from a family of breeders or that you bothered to read anything because every book I have ever read on the gestation period of a dog basically states the same thing and they are all pretty similiar when they describe complications during the pregnancy and whelping, there is no conflicting advice, even a vet would be able to give you that info had you really taken the dog to the vet. I would also like to point out that a dog should not be bred until at least 2 years of age, not 18 months. There are test that can not be completed before then.I can understand people having other things on their minds with a sick child but that also says to me that that if you were so preoccupied then you should not have bred your dog especially if you did not have the time or resources for this breeding. The timing was not right so you should have waited. Waiting for a better time would have been the responsible thing to do.I do not think researching breeding on YA is at all responsible, I believe all research should have been done prior to breeding. IT SHOULD NOT BE LEARN AS YOU GO, regardless of your excuses. We do get sick of people breeding for the wrong reason but more importantly we are sick of people breeding without knowledge. As for asking questions here all I can say is, just like in the books you claim you read, there is a lot of conflicting advice here on YA. If you do not bother to research or can't find help as you claim, how do you decide which advice is correct? Some advice that is given on this site is very dangerous and too many people claim to be vets and vet techs but they are not and if you follow the advice these people give you could do real harm to your dog.Bottom line is YA should not be the place you do research on dog breeding. Everything you do in life requires knowledge, why should bringing life into the world be any different?

• I read your last question and I cannot believe that any person that comes from a long line of breeders in the family did not know the answer to that simple question. If you really (which I doubt) came from a long line of breeders and you were interested in breeding in the future, where is your notebook that you filled with important information (eg. such as how long a female dog is pregnant for?) If you are really such a fabulous knowledgeable breeder - why can't you spell correctly, why is your grammar terrible, and just how educated are you? What sort of showing have you done? What are the genetic results of your bitch and the sire? Breeding with a neighbor's dog eh? Cause he looks good?! What sort of championships are attached to your dog and the sire dog's families? To themselves? The reason that people were and are rude is because you have no business breeding - regardless of whether or not your 5 year old brother is sick or not! I am sorry that he is ill, but even if he was the healthies person on the planet, even if he was Christ reincarnated, you are lying about your family, their expertise, your expertise and knowledge about breeding. And that is why you got rude answers. I don't breed - and I know the answer to your question - I read too!Also, I would never ever purchase a puppy from someone who is unable to communicate well in the written word. Lack of education means lack of knowledge - lack of knowledge means you are not qualified in any way shape or form to be breeding dogs.

• i know i dont understand why people are so mean.i ask questions about my dog having puppies and everybody freaks on me? about her being a mix breed and having puppies. it wasnt my fault she got pregnant. i just dont understand we ask questions so people can give us help some FRIENDLY advice. and they have to sit tehre and be so rude about it.