Do your dogs have nicknames?

My fiance gave our two boys nicknames and wondered if anyone else has done the same. [I'm at work and bored] J.D. is my 6year old yellow lab [will be 7 in April] and was 4 when we started dating. His nickname is Super Dog. Our 1year old Aussie/Border…

My fiance gave our two boys nicknames and wondered if anyone else has done the same. [I'm at work and bored] J.D. is my 6year old yellow lab [will be 7 in April] and was 4 when we started dating. His nickname is Super Dog. Our 1year old Aussie/Border…...
    General Dog Discussions : Do your dogs have nicknames?...

• Do your dogs have nicknames?

Do your dogs have nicknames? General Dog Discussions
      My fiance gave our two boys nicknames and wondered if anyone else has done the same. [I'm at work and bored] J.D. is my 6year old yellow lab [will be 7 in April] and was 4 when we started dating. His nickname is Super Dog. Our 1year old Aussie/Border Collie we adopted together last May is Max and his nick name is Max Power. So we have a Super Dog and Max Power! How about you?Thanks for all the answers!!!!! I had a great time reading what everyone had put, until my phone died. There is no way I can pick a best answer as all of them were good!

Do your dogs have nicknames? General Dog Discussions
    • We have a 3 year old Staffordshire bull terrier called Arthur. His nicknames are half-a-dog because my fiancé is from London and when he says Arthur he pronounces it half-a; and lumpy but I can't remember where that came from. We also have a 2 year old Presa Canario called Viktor whose nickname is dufus, just because he's so stupid!

• I have a yellow lab and her name is emi. She gets a lot of nicknames in my language that I speak in to translate it would be pudgy, noodle, sweetie,cutie, lol. She is adorable I love my little munchkin. I love when I come home from school and she is like a bull she runs directly at you and pushed you down and jumps on you and licks you and wAgs her tail. She is adorable basically she tackles you. And when she wants you to come out with her she pinches you and pulls your shirt and snaps your bra. Lol.

• Enzo is my 1 year old who-knows-what-mutt and his nicknames are Enz, Enzi, Enzarelli, Dim, You Assh0le and E. Enzarelli comes from the song Cinderelli, we sing it to him.Pebbles is my 6 year old APBT/Westie/Lhasa Apso and her nicknames are Pebs, Pebby, Pebsy and Pebbles Elizabeth.Kamakazes are Kazi, Kazi Moto and Kaz Matoz.Calypsos are Kippy, Kippens, Kippopotomus and Mippy.Anita Tic-Tacs are Olive, Oli, Oli Pop, Oli-oli-oxin-free and Snookums.

• I refer to my Dogs asDumb and Dumber. Dumb is a white lhasa apso poodle mix. She's actually quite smart and very affectionate. Her real name is RascalDumber is a Yorkshire Terrier (and I'm convinced also a Hellhound). His real name is Dexter. He has a variety of other nicknames such as The Silver Bullet, Coors Light. Satan, Stinky and Retard. He can be playful, although he can also be vicious and aggressive. On multiple occasions he has attacked bigger dogs. His aggressive nature has earned him the nicknames of Satan and Retard.He also has a habit of running and hiding a lot which has earned him the nicknames of Coors Light and The SIlver Bullet. (His fur is somewhat silverish in color)His nickname Stinky comes from the fact that he always smells awful and regardless of how many times he is bathed, days later he will smell just as bad and his fur will be just as matted. The other dog rarely needs bathing because she never seems to stink. I have also labeled Dexter/Dumber as Evil due to his vicious nature and Gay due to his history of relentlessly humping blankets and feet. Many times I have been the victim of his sexual assaults. Then we had him cut and since then the humping has subsided most efficiently.

• I have a chocolate lab named Cadbury and his nickname is "Pudge". He got this nickname from when he was a pup. He'd eat his food and his belly would buldge out like a round pudgey belly, hence the nickname pudge.I also have a Lab x Golden Retriever named Ally and her nickname is "Ally belly banana berry farty bottom" or "Belly Button" or "Ally Belly". I bet you can guess why she got the first one!

• I loved reading everybody's answers :) my boy Camden we like to call Marie. It's because he is just so pretty, we pretend he is a girl:) we like to call Marcie, our rescue, "Moo", and "lovebug". She came to us with the name Marcie, which I would have never given her because I don't think it suits a dog. But I couldn't bring myself to change it because she responds to it so well. Anyway, to me she is Moo :)

• Yes! Our yellow lab Reef we call Reefy or big man, Our chocolate lab Scarlett we call Scar bar, Scally wag, Scally Wally or little miss and our black lab Jack we call Jacky Chan, old man or Jacky jack! :) we used to have a German shepherd called Steiger who we used to call Sti, Stig or Stiggy wiggy :)