Please help! My dog's eyeballs have retreated up into their orbit and won't come down! What's wrong with him?

He's 8years old and now he can't open his right eyelid! What's wrong with him? Has he gone blind? I'm so worried and it's night time here..there are no vets around! He's been like this for the last 3hours!

Please help! My dog's eyeballs have retreated up into their orbit and won't come down! What's wrong with him?

He's 8years old and now he can't open his right eyelid! What's wrong with him? Has he gone blind? I'm so worried and it's night time here..there are no vets around! He's been like this for the last 3hours!...
    General Dog Discussions : Please help! My dog's eyeballs have retreated up into their orbit and won't come down! What's wrong with him?...

• Please help! My dog's eyeballs have retreated up into their orbit and won't come down! What's wrong with him?

Please help! My dog's eyeballs have retreated up into their orbit and won't come down! What's wrong with him? General Dog Discussions
      He's 8years old and now he can't open his right eyelid! What's wrong with him? Has he gone blind? I'm so worried and it's night time here..there are no vets around! He's been like this for the last 3hours!

Please help! My dog's eyeballs have retreated up into their orbit and won't come down! What's wrong with him? General Dog Discussions
    • Call your vet anyway. They monitor their calls. This will elicit a call back from them. They can give you the name of a 24 hour vet if your vet is not available. There is no one here who can recommend what to do for your dog other than you get it the medical attention it needs.

• Where do you live that there are no vets around during the day? Put him in the car, and drive him to a vet, no matter where it is. Stop making phone calls and wasting time on the computer