How do i convince my mom to get a rottweiler?

Well, we just had to give my dog up about a month ago she was a rottweiler/pittbull. And im still torn about it. But id like to have a rottweiler ive read ALL about them. My mom just keeps saying no. But she looks them up on Craigslist! Im ready for the…

Well, we just had to give my dog up about a month ago she was a rottweiler/pittbull. And im still torn about it. But id like to have a rottweiler ive read ALL about them. My mom just keeps saying no. But she looks them up on Craigslist! Im ready for the…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How do i convince my mom to get a rottweiler?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do i convince my mom to get a rottweiler?

How do i convince my mom to get a rottweiler? Dog Breed Discussions
      Well, we just had to give my dog up about a month ago she was a rottweiler/pittbull. And im still torn about it. But id like to have a rottweiler ive read ALL about them. My mom just keeps saying no. But she looks them up on Craigslist! Im ready for the responsibility! It's the thing i need to help me get over my dog!

How do i convince my mom to get a rottweiler? Dog Breed Discussions
    • If you had to give up a dog a month ago; Why would you get another dog? Whatever the reason, a rottweiler is a handful and needs training. They are good dogs but they are not for everybody.

• Why did you have to give your dog up a month ago? What has changed in a month that you now feel ready to take on another dog? If your dog has passed away my condolences but from what you posted it makes it seem you either gave your dog away or had to get rid of your dog.

• Make sure your mom knows you have researched the options, and that you have read and learned about rottweilers. If you show her some websites to prove you know what you're doing it can go a long way towards convincing her. Look into puppy obedience classes (if you want a puppy) and make sure if she does say yes you dont make her regret it, take care of the dog! good luck!