About my dog's age?

I have a chihuahua, she is 8years old when I adopted her last year december, so she is 9years old this year.I love her so freakin bloody much, is she like too old already or what I am so scared she might leave (die) me.. I am crying at night too knowing…

About my dog's age?

I have a chihuahua, she is 8years old when I adopted her last year december, so she is 9years old this year.I love her so freakin bloody much, is she like too old already or what I am so scared she might leave (die) me.. I am crying at night too knowing…...
    General Dog Discussions : About my dog's age?...

• About my dog's age?

About my dog's age? General Dog Discussions
      I have a chihuahua, she is 8years old when I adopted her last year december, so she is 9years old this year.I love her so freakin bloody much, is she like too old already or what I am so scared she might leave (die) me.. I am crying at night too knowing she will leave me soon? )':Is she really old already? How much longer?

About my dog's age?

About my dog's age? General Dog Discussions
    • It depends. 9 years old is not too old. My dog is 9 and she has cushings disease which means she is more likely to die. Most dogs live 12 and up. So you have many more years of happiness to go. Don't worry.

• Don't dwell on the what WILL happen at some time in the future - enjoy your new dog now. Actually 8/9 for this breed isn't that old and you may well have many years of good quality time with her before you have to face anything like that. Get her in for a health check, so you can be confident that right now, she's happy and healthy. The sad fact is our dogs don't live as long as we do but again, there's no point dwelling on what is inevitable.