should i get a ferret or a dog , cant get both though probably . which one you think ?

i want a ferret , but i don't know any good places where to get one , maybe petland but their ferrets are 223 . that's kinda expensive . i don't really have any of the things to get one , i just hae a litter pan and a food bowl.my moms boyfriends dog had…

should i get a ferret or a dog , cant get both though probably . which one you think ?

i want a ferret , but i don't know any good places where to get one , maybe petland but their ferrets are 223 . that's kinda expensive . i don't really have any of the things to get one , i just hae a litter pan and a food bowl.my moms boyfriends dog had…...
    General Dog Discussions : should i get a ferret or a dog , cant get both though probably . which one you think ?...

• should i get a ferret or a dog , cant get both though probably . which one you think ?

should i get a ferret or a dog , cant get both though probably . which one you think ? General Dog Discussions
      i want a ferret , but i don't know any good places where to get one , maybe petland but their ferrets are 223 . that's kinda expensive . i don't really have any of the things to get one , i just hae a litter pan and a food bowl.my moms boyfriends dog had puppies .! YAY !.but the only reason why my mom wont let me get one is because , their gonna be big dogs . i do prefer big dogs though :P , my favorite is the 2nd smallest and is a girl . my mom doesn't like cleaning up the back yard . i already have 2 dogs ones 9years old . shes a black lab with border collie , and something else in her .shes my brothers.the 2nd one is mine hes a jack russell terrier , hes 3 years old.i told my mom that i will help her clean the yard , which i will do not just saying it and then not do it . i just don't like doing it because i have a really big backyard. i will buy the collar and tag plus the food bowl i do have enough money . i will train the dog too .if i get the ferret it wont be another year until ill get it or even maybe 2 years .if i get the dog itd be the middle of december.if you think the dog , do you have any good things to say , bout the size, that would make her not care what the size is?

should i get a ferret or a dog , cant get both though probably . which one you think ? General Dog Discussions
    • ferrets are very expensive to keep - check out the prices of the cages and food, figure out how much it will cost to keep it for a year. Ferrets also have a long life span - how will take care of the ferret when you go to college? Dorms don't allow pets.Ferrets need vets that specialize in small animals, dogs can go to any vet.If you already have two dogs why do you need another one?If one dog is yours and one is your brothers why does your mom clean the yard?

• If i were you i would forget about the ferret because the pet stores will lie to you and say thatthere fixed when there not. and you have to play with them like 4 hours everyday. also its extremely easy for a ferret to get some sort of disease or sickness. and its really hard to litter train them. they need lots of attenchion. there food and supplies can be expensive too. i haave one right now. shes a female and the pet store (petsmart) told me she was fixed but right now shes pregnant so im pretty sure that the people were compplete idiots. and if u get a female ferret when she isnt fixed and you dont let her mate with a male she will get very sick and die.Now about the big dog. i think thats a great idea. ive found that big dogs are actually more cudlyand calmer than a small dog. they behave much better than small dogs and are less likely to nip at someone :)hope this helpsgood luck <3