My dog is pooping blood n mucus?

Well, i have had my dog for over 9years and recently i bought another dog. The problem is that the new dog bothers my doggy a lot and my doggy gets very tense when he's around the new puppy. Yesterday, my dog ate a lot of puppy food and today my doggy is…

Well, i have had my dog for over 9years and recently i bought another dog. The problem is that the new dog bothers my doggy a lot and my doggy gets very tense when he's around the new puppy. Yesterday, my dog ate a lot of puppy food and today my doggy is…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog is pooping blood n mucus?...

• My dog is pooping blood n mucus?

My dog is pooping blood n mucus? General Dog Discussions
      Well, i have had my dog for over 9years and recently i bought another dog. The problem is that the new dog bothers my doggy a lot and my doggy gets very tense when he's around the new puppy. Yesterday, my dog ate a lot of puppy food and today my doggy is pooping blood and mucus and idk why and he is also throwing up =(. Can somebody help me out because i have no money for the vet! please im desperate! but my dog seems fine. He started pooping hard and then it became like soft and now its just mucus and blood.....

My dog is pooping blood n mucus? General Dog Discussions
    • It's the puppy food.One of my dog's puppies after a year started pooing blood and mucus, we switched her food to adult food, and her poo solidified properly.keep your puppy food away from your older dog.he'll probably be fine

• I would be worried too. The vet cost money yes, but it could save your dog's life. Borrow money from a friend or family member.She could have a number of things, including parvovirus. Reasearch it!

• Beg, borrow or steal... or better yet, give your dog to someone who can take better care of him. Plead poverty all you want but you have no business keeping an obviously sick dog yet not being able to handle the vet fees. You dog could die - defecating blood is not relative of a dog's normal degestive habits. Maybe you are in hard times but that is not your dog's fault. Why should he have to suffer? Most responsible owners would have an emergency fund for situations like this.Get the poor thing to a vet immediately.

• Looks like your dog is in a pretty bad shape you need to rush your puppy to the vet. There is no other better person apart from the vet that can help you with this issue. Have it check thoroughly what caused the pooping of blood n mucus.Source(s):http://vur.me/wealth2u/sitstay

• My new puppy had the same thing. Off and on solid stools and diarrhea and then eventually it just becomes all diarrhea with drops of blood in it. She was diagnosed with Giardia and Coccidia, two parasites that live in the intestinal tract, and was given two medications to treat both. Altogether including the exam, stool sample, and medications the total was about $130. You need to take your puppy to the vet or give it to someone who is able to because without medication these parasites will continue to reproduce and will eventually spread to your other dog, and could even spread to you. It has taken about a week and a half but my puppy's stools are finally hardening up.