my dog continually sticks his tongue out. This is a new behaviour. He has alot or enough to drink. whatis it

the dog is a black labrador 9years old

my dog continually sticks his tongue out. This is a new behaviour. He has alot or enough to drink. whatis it

the dog is a black labrador 9years old...
    General Dog Discussions : my dog continually sticks his tongue out. This is a new behaviour. He has alot or enough to drink. whatis it...

• my dog continually sticks his tongue out. This is a new behaviour. He has alot or enough to drink. whatis it

my dog continually sticks his tongue out. This is a new behaviour. He has alot or enough to drink. whatis it General Dog Discussions
      the dog is a black labrador 9years old

my dog continually sticks his tongue out. This is a new behaviour. He has alot or enough to drink. whatis it General Dog Discussions
    • My dog started that and it turned out to be a bone stuck between his top molars across the roof of his mouth. look in there for foreign objects even if it resists