Where can I find an inexpensive Rottweiler in IL?

Looking for a Rottweiler but was looking for an inexpensive dog/puppy. In Chicagoland area.

Looking for a Rottweiler but was looking for an inexpensive dog/puppy. In Chicagoland area....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can I find an inexpensive Rottweiler in IL?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where can I find an inexpensive Rottweiler in IL?

Where can I find an inexpensive Rottweiler in IL? Dog Breed Discussions
      Looking for a Rottweiler but was looking for an inexpensive dog/puppy. In Chicagoland area.

Where can I find an inexpensive Rottweiler in IL? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Try petfinder.comyou can search near your zipcode for adoptable, relatively inexpensive pets.save a puppy! ADOPT!ADD: so i guess we should just put down any not "well bred" dogs right? all the accidental litters should just be disposed of because they dont deserve a home. Hmmmm.... somehow that just doesnt sound right. So much for lovable mutts.

• WOW!!!!!!!!!! Great choice of dog!!!! Rotties are great! You can find some great rotties on www.petfinder.com. Just fill in some information on the left column and hit enter and you will find a list of shelter dogs, (pure breeds, and mutts), and then you'll find your perfect rottie!!!! (Some of the dogs are for free while other are inexpensive, you're just going to have to look)

• That's a terrific idea! Inexpensive = poorly bredDo you really want a poorly bred 150lb dog living in your house???I know someone who went that route...end result?! Dog was locked up in the basement until he was finally put down b/c he would bite ANYONE that came his way...including owners. His owners were afraid to feed him, let alone enjoy him as a pet.Maybe you should rethink the "inexpensive" Rottweiler puppy

• Inexpensive = poorly bred any way you look at it.Well-bred pets don't end up in shelters or pounds. Those animals are 99% Backyard Breeder/Puppy Mill animals.Either buy from a good breeder or rescue from the shelter. While working at the Humane Society, we took in at least 5 Rottweilers. Despite what Debunker says, you can quite often find purebreds in shelters.@ Kristin - thanks for the TD. Maybe if you'd pull your head out of your butt you'd actually read what I wrote - I wrote the TRUTH, which is that the best breeders know where all of their dogs are and have contracts stipulating that their dogs must be returned to them at any point in their life if their owner can't keep them. BYBs and Puppy Mills, once they get your money, couldn't care less about you OR the dog they brought to life.I never once said that mutts and badly bred dogs should be killed, did I? DID I? Nope. I've only had 1 purebred my whole life, the rest were mutts and were AWESOME companions - sure, riddled with inherited disease, but great pets besides that. I never said that BYB/Puppy Mill dogs didn't have worth - YOU did.