What material would you use if you had a Rottweiler puppy and you need to make a dog run?

I need to make a dog run for my rottweiler puppy and i need to know the best ground cover for my dog run i need answers A.S.A.P.!!!!!!

What material would you use if you had a Rottweiler puppy and you need to make a dog run?

I need to make a dog run for my rottweiler puppy and i need to know the best ground cover for my dog run i need answers A.S.A.P.!!!!!!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What material would you use if you had a Rottweiler puppy and you need to make a dog run?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What material would you use if you had a Rottweiler puppy and you need to make a dog run?

What material would you use if you had a Rottweiler puppy and you need to make a dog run? Dog Breed Discussions
      I need to make a dog run for my rottweiler puppy and i need to know the best ground cover for my dog run i need answers A.S.A.P.!!!!!!

What material would you use if you had a Rottweiler puppy and you need to make a dog run? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Do you have a fenced yard? A Rottweiler puppy will need a lot of room to run and exercise, but will also want to dig. We had problems with our dog digging when he was a puppy. We filled the holes with water and then he stayed out of them. (If your puppy likes water then you will have a big problem because you will have a wet and muddy puppy!)You will do better in training your Rottweiler if you walk him on a lead yourself, rather than just letting him go into a run. He needs the discipline of a human holding the lead with a firm grip to let him know what is allowed and what isn't. This gives him exercise and training at the same time. Letting him go out in a dog run teaches him nothing and he will get bored easily. Rottweilers are very smart and need you to stay on top of them from the start with training. Have a crate in your house, and crate train your dog. This will work much better than letting the dog stay out in a dog run.