Anime cat names help please?

Taking him to the vet today, He was abandoned last week so I took him in. He's very adventurous, sneaky, curious, clumbsy, and loves to jump and run around. He loves chasing my dog around the house and jumping all over him. and even if my other kitty is…

Taking him to the vet today, He was abandoned last week so I took him in. He's very adventurous, sneaky, curious, clumbsy, and loves to jump and run around. He loves chasing my dog around the house and jumping all over him. and even if my other kitty is…...
    General Dog Discussions : Anime cat names help please?...

• Anime cat names help please?

Anime cat names help please? General Dog Discussions
      Taking him to the vet today, He was abandoned last week so I took him in. He's very adventurous, sneaky, curious, clumbsy, and loves to jump and run around. He loves chasing my dog around the house and jumping all over him. and even if my other kitty is hissing and what not at him he'll still try and play with him. (my other kitty is 9years old so i know it's going to take awhile.) He also likes to hide behind doors and what not and only pounce on my dog when he is not looking. lol. He loves watching me type.Anytime I sit down he'll run up to me and claw my back as if he's hugging me and sit back down. Anything ninja,adventurious,etc would be greatly appreciated as far as names go. Easy pronounce would be cool too. Just something to describe his personality. He's all grey with white paws and a white tummy.Also he loves water. :PAny anime/ Japanese names you suggest? Has to be easy to pronounce/say. Please. :P Boyfriend isn't much for japanese names but I told him if I find something that sounds cool and is from anime or whatever that's fine. Even if it does not sound japanese that's fine. anything from anime will do.

Anime cat names help please? General Dog Discussions