Where can I find a backround for my computer a rottweiler standind or playing with a yorkie?

I'm trying to make my mom know that i'm not giving up on trying to convince her on adopting a rottweiler . Im so smart :).I know how to handle them just give me pics. or it could be a german shepherd standing or playing with a yorkie. My yorkie needs a…

Where can I find a backround for my computer a rottweiler standind or playing with a yorkie?

I'm trying to make my mom know that i'm not giving up on trying to convince her on adopting a rottweiler . Im so smart :).I know how to handle them just give me pics. or it could be a german shepherd standing or playing with a yorkie. My yorkie needs a…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can I find a backround for my computer a rottweiler standind or playing with a yorkie?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where can I find a backround for my computer a rottweiler standind or playing with a yorkie?

Where can I find a backround for my computer a rottweiler standind or playing with a yorkie? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm trying to make my mom know that i'm not giving up on trying to convince her on adopting a rottweiler . Im so smart :).I know how to handle them just give me pics. or it could be a german shepherd standing or playing with a yorkie. My yorkie needs a friend.

Where can I find a backround for my computer a rottweiler standind or playing with a yorkie? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You can find pics of almost every thing on Yahoo or Google images. When you click on yahoo images you can type in what ever you want to find a picture of. ( rottweiler) Then just click on the pic and then right click on the picture, a list of things to do with your picture. It should say apply to backround or something. Then just click on apply, and it should put it on your backround. But i bet you already knew all of that.......... but yeah.