Why do dogs drink others dogs urinewhile they are urinating?

Why do dogs drink others dogs urine while they are urinating?Why is the cause and are the effects from this?

Why do dogs drink others dogs urine while they are urinating?Why is the cause and are the effects from this?...
    General Dog Discussions : Why do dogs drink others dogs urinewhile they are urinating?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why do dogs drink others dogs urinewhile they are urinating?

Why do dogs drink others dogs urinewhile they are urinating? General Dog Discussions
      Why do dogs drink others dogs urine while they are urinating?Why is the cause and are the effects from this?

Why do dogs drink others dogs urinewhile they are urinating? General Dog Discussions
    • Mostly to get information on the sex, age, condition and readiness to mate of the dog the urine is from. I find my males do it with my females pretty exclusively, they are all spayed or neutered, but hopes springs eternal I guess.No, it won't hurt a dog, but if he is doing it compulsively, all the time, I would tend to think something is lacking in his diet.