What if a female dog does not produe enough milk for all her puppies?

Can the female dog drink reg milk (the milk we drink) or milk replacement. just so we all know i have three male dogs im jw lolis there a way for the owners to give the female milk replacement before she has her puppies or will that harm her lol

Can the female dog drink reg milk (the milk we drink) or milk replacement. just so we all know i have three male dogs im jw lolis there a way for the owners to give the female milk replacement before she has her puppies or will that harm her lol...
    General Dog Discussions : What if a female dog does not produe enough milk for all her puppies?...

• What if a female dog does not produe enough milk for all her puppies?

What if a female dog does not produe enough milk for all her puppies? General Dog Discussions
      Can the female dog drink reg milk (the milk we drink) or milk replacement. just so we all know i have three male dogs im jw lolis there a way for the owners to give the female milk replacement before she has her puppies or will that harm her lol

What if a female dog does not produe enough milk for all her puppies? General Dog Discussions
    • The mmost common solutio is to hand rear some of the puppies, or elt them all continue to feed from the bitch with supplementary hand feeds.Alternatively, you can contact the breed club and see if they know of anyone with a current small litter, who may be willing to foster some of the puppies.

• If the puppies are 2 weeks or older they should be on a soft slurry of puppy chow & warm water or warm puppy formula.Never cows milk. Use puppy formula or goats milk (find it at your grocer near the canned milk). For mama & pups.Is the mama healthy & been on puppy chow since she got bred? If the mama's health is bad, just pull the pups & feed them yourself with puppy formula.You didn't mention the breed, the age of the mama & the pups, how many were in the litter, had you lost any......lots of information is just not there. Hope I read between the lines right.