What happens when female dogs are in heat?

My dog is running out lose right now with other dogs in a pack. He cried all day yesterday to go run lose, and he got lose just a while ago. My uncle said most likely theres a female dog around that's in heat. He was telling me they'll fight over the…

My dog is running out lose right now with other dogs in a pack. He cried all day yesterday to go run lose, and he got lose just a while ago. My uncle said most likely theres a female dog around that's in heat. He was telling me they'll fight over the…...
    General Dog Discussions : What happens when female dogs are in heat?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What happens when female dogs are in heat?

What happens when female dogs are in heat? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is running out lose right now with other dogs in a pack. He cried all day yesterday to go run lose, and he got lose just a while ago. My uncle said most likely theres a female dog around that's in heat. He was telling me they'll fight over the girl dog. Should I be worried that my dog is in danger?

What happens when female dogs are in heat? General Dog Discussions
    • I wouldn't necessaraly be worried...depends on the dog bread of your dog and the dogs around. Our male dog always howels when the neighbor dog was in heat and would try to get lose and go over there.....