What is The Best Way to Make Sure A Dog Has Water In It's Crate?

I've heard that it's not good to give them a dog bowl full of water in their crate because it will make them have to use the bathroom and they can spill the water all over the place.I've also heard that there are water bottles for dogs that attach to the…

I've heard that it's not good to give them a dog bowl full of water in their crate because it will make them have to use the bathroom and they can spill the water all over the place.I've also heard that there are water bottles for dogs that attach to the…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is The Best Way to Make Sure A Dog Has Water In It's Crate?...

• What is The Best Way to Make Sure A Dog Has Water In It's Crate?

What is The Best Way to Make Sure A Dog Has Water In It's Crate? General Dog Discussions
      I've heard that it's not good to give them a dog bowl full of water in their crate because it will make them have to use the bathroom and they can spill the water all over the place.I've also heard that there are water bottles for dogs that attach to the crate, and they're supposed to be better because they can't drink as much water at once.Just wondering how some other people make sure their dogs have water in crates...

What is The Best Way to Make Sure A Dog Has Water In It's Crate? General Dog Discussions
    • You can get one of the giant bunny bottles and attach that to the side of the crate, they soon get the hang of how to use it. The benefit is that its impossible to spill and obviously takes up no space at all inside the crate